PART 24

Dadi was stunned when Payal informed her that Maan doesn't know the arrival of Sheetal.

Dadi: why did you do that Khushi? You know the situation of the problem then why is that you didn't inform him?

Khushi, as if he does everything only after saying to us

Maan, what I didn't say that you are blaming me now for?

Khushi, can I say why you came early?  When you were supposed to come next week that without informing anyone of us and on ly mentioned it to Rohit what was the need to do that?

    All of them was turning their heads as if a tennis match is going on.

Maan, (starts to stammer) what will you say there is nothing to say...

    Everyone was stunned to see the GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA stammering in front of his sister.

Khushi, oh really then why are you here by the way MR MSK?

   GEET was trying hard to controll the laughter that was bubbling inside her after some time she can't control herself and bursted out laughing holding her stomach. Everyone were shocked to see this and Maan was busy glaring Geet to make her stop the laugh after sometime she controlled herself and went and hugged khushi and payal.

GEET, how are you kuhu and bacha? I missed this fight for a long time.

Khushi, I am fine Geet

Payal, I am fine bhabz.

Maan, haan they will be fine it is me who has be scared for the stunt they pulled till now.

Khushi, bhai stop this and come his your doll she is waiting for a long time.(she spreads her arms for her brother to hus her)

  Maan goes and hugs khushi and later sees that payal was glaring him for not hugging her and pulls her to him and completes the hug. The family was happy to se this and that is when,

Dadi, khushi now say why was he angry with you and why did you send the guards back who was sent for your protection?

Khushi, you took care of the guard right? What happened to him is he alive or dead?

   Everyone was stunned with the question and all looks towards Maan when the see the TRUE  FORM OF                          MAAN SINGH KHURANA

HEY GUYS I AM BACK TO UPDATE MY STORY A I HAVE FOLLOWING THE STORY TO SEE A LOT OF READERS ARE EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE UPDATE OF MY STORY SO THERE IS A GOOD NEWS THAT I AM GOING TO UPDATE MY STORY FROM NOW ON AND THE UPDATE WILL BE TWICE A WEEK AND THE DAYS ARE WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY SO KEEP FOLLOWING ME AND GIVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES FOR THE  STORY AND THE REAL STORY IS GOING TO BEING NOW LETS WAIT AND WATCH......🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰