Part 29

PART 29

Anup beta when dadi was brought in she had heavy head injury and the side effects of that is what which lead her to coma this is the gist of her past condition and she has some broken bones too where we have to take care of her when she was still in coma so she will be facing difficulty in walking and therefore will be needing a 24\7 nurse with her so that there will be no problem in monitoring her progress and then there will be a physiotherapist were they will be visting her for two days per week they will be helping her to get rid of the aches she feels when she tries to stand and starts walking. (anup sees the reports )

ok there is no blood clot in her head due to her injury and she will be in consiocus in two hours and then will be deciding the factor about her memory there is nothing to worry about .

Arnav, dr is there anything else that we should worry about her for?

Anup, beta you can call me uncle \papa like khushi calls no there is nothing to worry about and moreover she will be maximum in the wheelchair so there is nothing to worry about we should follow the progress of physiotherapy then she will be able to walk. ok lets go and check whether she has got her concious.

Shanthivan

Sheetal decides to meet her brother and then they have to discuss the next part of the plan so she has to get out of the room and house. she got the information that her brother is bailed from the jail and is hidden somewhere near shanthivan so that he can keep an eye on the raizadas so that he can attack them when they least expected.

moreover she is getting calls from the orphanage where she has adopted arav asking about his wellness and health issuses. so that they can keep and record for the three months.

sheetal sees arav asleep so she decides to slip out and come before anyone reaches here and takes her purse and slips out of the house oblivious of a pair of eyes that is following her.

Hospital

khushi gets an alert from alex that he is following sheetal. she gets excited and informs everyone about it and then goes to give instructions to HP to get the guest room ready as there is some guest who will be coming in two days time.

they all go to the p.ward and karan and anup goes into the paient room and comes to know that dadi has woke up and from the time she woke up she is asking for arnav and anjali

Anup, maaji do you know your name?

subi, my name is subhadra devi malik

Anup, what happened to you how did you end in the hospital?

Subi, Sumithra adimitted me in the hospital. where is my chotte and anju I want to see them, how are they ? are they in trouble? where is my doll i want to know whether she saved my chotte or not?

Anup calls Anjali, Arnav and Khushi inside but there is a curtain that hides them for dadi so Anup calls Anjali first

Anup, Maaji do you know who is this? canyou tell me who this lady is?

Subi, (she anjali first with a doubt and then she clears her eyes and sees clearly) this is anju my grand daughter.

Anjali becomes happy and hugs her dadi while crying and then sits beside her and then Anup calls Arnav

Anup, Maaji do you know who is this young man?

Subi, (she starts crying heavily saying) This is Chotte my ladla pota and my dear and everyones favourite.

Arnav hugs his dadi and ask sorry like hundred times for not looking out for her

Anup calls khushi inside and before he could ask

Subi, doll you kept up your words you saved my chotte and anju god bless you my child i will be debted to you all my life

Everyone in the room starts to cry seeing the old lady so happy for saving her grandchildren and then khushi hugs dadi and cries for her and all four of them hug each other when Anup clears his throat and says

Maaji you are alright we will be keeping you in the observation for two days and then you can move back to your family and then you have to just follow the instructions that we give you and moreover you never skip your physiotherapy if you want to play with your great grandchildren.

Anup looks at arnav and then says that

Arnav can you come to my cabin so that i can brief you about the tablets and the nurse that can accompany you to your home and then we will discuss about the sessions of the therapy for your dadi

Arnav, dadi i will be right back until then you can take rest and everyone moves out of the room and they enter the p.ward and everyone focus on the doctor to see what he has to say and then anup says that

There is nothing to worry and more over please dont make her to stress and never ever remind her of the past and then let her relax she will come out of the past herself she never forgot anything she so into the presebt let her be like that so that we can observe her activites if at all she ask what happened to anyone after her admission in the hossoital tell her that they saved everyone the way she wanted so that she can be relaxed and never mention anything about the past to her.