Chapter 4(long update)

Next morning:
     Khushi and payal comes down for pooja then,

Khushi: Bacha we have to go for shopping today to purchase dresses for us formal, casual and office dress then we will be going to babuji house to inform about our desicion of taking over the company ok.

Payal: Di akash was saying the same and i am about to say that to you when you said this. What are we going to inform them about where are we going to?

Khushi: do you think they will be bothered to know what are we going to do we will inform nani when she comes down for pooja ok. Now let’s go prepare for pooja and start for breakfast also everyone will be down already it is 8.

     Khushi and payal finished preparing breakfast for the family and were setting the table for them to have their breakfast when one by one everyone came and took their seat asusal sheetal sat beside arnav and otherside aarav sat but no one opened their mouth and asked sheetal to sit in the other seat has that is khushi place to sit. Akash was boiling in anger that no one opened their mouth when he was going to say something he saw khsuhi who shaked her head sideways saying no and he calmed down but he was burning from yesterday when his mother and dadi compared aarav and bhai saying if he has a son he will be like bhai what the hell has happened to his family that they have become so insensitive towards other feelings.

Akash: Bhai the project that we are waiting for is been approved and the CFO of the company is coming here tomorrow with his family it seems for a small acation and he has time to approve our joint venture for the fashion week.

Arnav: that is the great news that you have given me akash but how did you get the appointment and how did you get it approved has it seems the CEO and the head designer is on world tour and they will be here by next week and do they know about the joint venture for this fashion week.

Akash(while seeing khushi): Bhai I know the company CEO and the CFO I just happen to come know that they have cut short their trip and they are coming on Wednesday when we happened to be signing the deal and the CFO of the company has personally called me and confirmed the deal and they are here tomorrow and we will be giving them an presentation from our side to give a clarity of our joint venture.

Shhetal: you got to be kidding akash you know the CEO and CFO of the world’s best fashion house KK DESIGNS  pls we don’t even know that whether the designer of the company is a man or a woman you know them personally pls……

ENOUGH…………………

    she was cut short by a loud voice which everyone failed to recognize because they have never witnessed this decibel form that person.

Payal: Enough of your bullshit. What the hell is your problem lady it is that the brothers are speaking why the hell you are interfering are you the mistress of this that you are questioning my husband? Damn you women be in your limits you are just the guest here so just stay and then get lost.

Aarav: you can’t talk to my mother like that first apologize now.

Arnav(total rage with controlled voice): sheetal ask your son to shut his mouth and have his breakfast and ask him to go to his room now

    Sheetal showed her eyes to arav and then everyone started having their breakfast and then everyone settled in the living room and then

Arnav: sheetal apologize now infront of everyone and say your statement is wrong.

Sheetal: but arnav

Arnav: it is ASR for you only my closed ones can call me arnav I have not given you any permission to call me with my first name and APLOGIZE NOW.

Sheetal: sorry akash

Akash: its ok sheetal but when were you talk about someone know the facts and then talk bhai will you prepare the presentation  or you want me to be there to help you with this

Arnav: no akash that will not be needed I will finish that presentation. It may take only half a day’s time I will finish.

Khushi: nani we will get going and we will be back by lunch time.

Aranv: where are you going? Why was I not informed where you were going?

Nani: they are going to their buaji’s house to see their babuji and spend some time with them.

Arnav: ok….

  Khushi, payal and akash started to shopping and to see their babuji