Chapter 6

They all turned their head and saw a furious arnav standing in the full form of ASR when anjali tried to speak he said,

Arnav: Sheetal your son is not going to have his dinner today ask him to go to his room right now.

Sheetal: but Aranv……

Arnav: I said ask him to go to his room now if not I don’t know what I’ll do with him it’s just that I have not hit the kids so don’t make me do that.

   Sheetal asked aarav to go to his room after he left

Arnav: after dinner everyone please come to the living room.

      Everyone had their lunch and they gathered in the living room

Arnav: when are you going to find a place for your stay its been already a month that you are staying here sheetal and moreover we are going to have guest in our house so we may need some more rooms so you have only two days time before that find a place to stay.(when sheetal tried to say something) akash you said you want say something what is it?

Akash: yes bhai the thing is that from tomorrow onwards payal is going to work with me in AR designs.

After he finished he heard a chuckle and looked towards sheetal and raised his eyebrows

Akash: any problem sheetal.

Sheetal: what will payal come and do in the company does she even know abc of business?

Mami: hello hi bye bye sheetal is right what does she know that she has to go for the company?

Akash looks everyone where no one is pleased and only arnav is giving a positive reaction and then he turns towards his mother and asked,

Akash: what do you know about payal ma? Do you know what she has studied and where?

Mami: hello hi bye bye what you are saying as if she studied in London university?

Akash: EXACTLY!!!!!! She studied in London university.(Everyone is shocked and they see payal has if she has grown two horns while seeing her akash continues) and bhabi has finished her fashion designing course and her MBA in boston university with topper of the university and gold medalist.

   Arnav is stunned and he doesn’t know what to do he did not even try to learn about his wife when was in his self loathing process,

Anjali: payalji, khushiji why didn’t you say anything about your studies if we have known we would have been proud?

Khushi: really di you had time to ask us what have we studied and all that is the news of the day, you have time to sit and gossip with sheetal about current updates, sit with nani and ask when is the next satsang whether you can attened or not, you can sit with mami and ask her about her kitty parties, you can sit with aarav and help him in his studies, you can sit with your dear chotte and encourage him to play with his EX-GIRFIRIENd’s son and sit with him do you really have time for us. You come talk to us only when call you for breakfast, lunch and dinner we were mere servants in this house nani, mami even you consider us as servants it was us who encouraged you to go for work did you even ask us what we did the whole day sitting idly in this BLOODY MANSION.  You know even MY HUSBAND doesn’t know that I’M a post graduate.
ANYWAYS I AND MY SISTER ARE GOING TO START FOR WORK FROM TOMORROW AND PAYAL WILL BE WORKING WITH AKASH AND I’M GOING TO WORK WITH MY FRIEND WHO IS GOING TO COME FROM ABROAD TOMORROW SO BYE and good night I have to start early tomorrow.

Akash: so everyone I have a surprise tomorrow so be early and bhai the CFO of KK designs and his family is coming tomorrow.