Part 30

Everyone gets inside the ward and then all are happy that subi dadi is getting cured and that is when Nani,

Na: (starts crying holding subi dadi hand) please forgive your friend subi I am not to be forgiven I should have known that friend who has looked after my daughter has her daughter can never be like that to an extreme like throwing her grandchildren whom you laved like anything. I am so sorry subi will you please forgive me if you have in your heart.

S.Da: no i will not forgive you.

Everyone was shocked but Khushi was smiling and when S.dadi looked at her both of them busted out laughing and then

S.Da: then what is this Devi. You are coming and crying like a school kid and asking for forgiveness and all come on everyone will think like how you thought more over you were made to think like that so don't take the matter to the heart. Ok come our family have united after a long time we have to celebrate it. I have to see the reception of our kids to because I have not seen their marriage too.

Everyone starts to think what to say about Anjali marriage when Arnav was about to say something Khushi gets a call and then says;

K: let dadi take rest we have to prepare the room for dadi to so come let's go home. Dadi take care I will come tomorrow morning and then we will talk as much as we can.

Everyone gets confused but they think she has something to look after when they come out they see three bulky men are coming towards them when they near Maan and Khushi they salute them.

Ar: who are they Khushi? What are they doing here?

K: Arnav they are trained security for dadi until Dadi is here in hospital after that they will be in the security team of ours who is at present guarding the house.

Ar: why is that needed Khushi the guards in our team are so perfect then what is the need to join them in the team?

M: oh really Arnav the guards are so perfect that is why the shyam could enter inside the house during your mehndi ad could kill the baby of Anjali. Do you even know one thing this is not the first time he has killed her baby it is been three times he has done without your knowledge. Anjali you were pregnant for first time you even went into the labour what happened to the baby?

Everyone was so sad and Anjali was literally crying when Maan asked this question. But making up herself she answered

An: it was still born.

Maan: oh really what did the doctor say to you?

Everyone was confused why Maan was asking them such questions when they know what happened.

K: Bhai not now please...

M: they have to know that for the past five(Anjali have been married for six years)years they have been feeding a snake they got altered in the last year due to you if not they will be still feeding him thinking to be a god.

Ar: What is he talking about khushi? What is he saying? Is there something that we should we know? Did that shyam do something that we are unaware of? Please say what is that? (Khushi was crying thinking about Anjali reaction) WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SILENT DAMMIT SAY SOMETHING.

K: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT THE BABY IS NOT DEAD AND THE SHAMELESS MAN HAS TOOK HER BABY AND WENT AND GAVE TO HIS SISTER TO GROW HIM UP WITH THE HATE FOR HIS MAMU AND HAVE TRAINED HIM SAYING THAT HIS MAMU IS HIS FATHER AND WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT ARAV SINGH RAIZADA ALIAS SAYING AS ASR IS NONE OTHER THAN ANJALI SINGH RAIZADA'S SON 

EVERYONE WAS STUINNED AND THEY LOOKED AT KHUSHI AS AN ALIEN WHEN THEY KNOW THAT THE BABY WAS STILL BORN.