Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

        After seeing their babuji and informing him about the taking over the company and spending their time with them the three of them leave for their needed shopping. After finishing their shopping while paying the bill akash was going to pay the bill when khushi gives her credit card.

Akash : Bhabi why are you paying the bill from your personal account you can take from the family account of ours right?  Why are you paying like that?

Khushi: Akash have you added payal in your family joint account?

Akash: offcourse Bhabi after a week of our marriage I finshed the formality and added her to our family joint account and even I have given her the credit card of her personal account which is linked with my account.

Khushi: bacha take your clothes and pay the bill as akash said and I will pay for my dresses and I don’t want further argument in this.

Akash was damn confused that why khushi is doing like that but he believed that whatever she does has a reason. They entered the foodcourt to have some juice and then and to leave. Akash went to order the juice,

Payal: Di don’t take me wrong why did you pay from your personal account and not from the family joint account?

Khushi: Because I am not a part of that family yet bacha that is the truth.

Payal: what the hell are you saying di? You have married jijaji ritually and even legally and why the hell will you say like that?

Khushi: it took akash only a week to add you in his personal and joint family account but it is been a month that I am struggling to meet my ends without any income even when I have crores in my account and my husband has billions in his account he has not even taken an intiative to give even a penny to me. This the truth that I am living for the past one month then how am I supposed to spend the money which does not belong to me?

Payal: Di……………

     Unknown to them akash has heard everything and he is hell angry with his stupid brother to not even look after the needs of his wife, if he can’t look after her then why the hell he has to marry her just to show that even he is a happy married man to love of his life, does he even love her what the hell is this love that he have for his wife.

Akash: Girls juice is here have it we have to o home and we have to say that payal is going to work with me from tomorrow and Bhabi is going to help her friend who is need of her when is true words she is going to take over the company.

After having the juice and they leave the place. When they reach home everyone are ready to have their food when they see Hp bringing shopping bags and followed by akash, payal and khushi.

Mami: hello hi bye bye when did you go for shopping that without informing me?

Akash: maa I took them to the shopping, dadi after lunch I have a important thing to say to everyone so please assemble in the living room.

Khushi and payal start serving them lunch while serving them khushi accidentally pours dal in the hands of aarav.

Aarav: what the hell is wrong with you can’t you see and pour the da………….
That is when the unexpected happened and the only sound is heard is THUD………………