PART 19

Rohit: Sheetal we are very sorry to say that Neha will be the design department head for this show. You can assist her with the other preparation and models work.

Everyone congrats Neha for her dedication to the work and new post for the fashion show. Sheetal gets irritated and plans to bring Neha down by showing her irresponsible behaviour and get the place of her's.
After that everyone goes towards Arnav cabin Neha and Sheetal goes to their respective cabin. Once every one enters the cabin there is a breaking sound.

Payal: (throws a vase which is kept on the testable and pacing the room) HOW DARE SHE TO COPY THE DESIGNS? AND JUST PLACE IT BEFORE US?

Arnav: please don't mistake me is it a copied design which she showed up?

Rohit: (sighs) it's just not copied design it's also designed by KHUSHI for this show. We just displayed the design on the blog so that the people get to know the work we are planning to do for the show.

Arnav: do everyone gets to see the design?

Rohit: we discuss the pros and cons of displaying the design with the PR before we give to the team to display it in the blog. We do this because we want to reach the market even in the nook and corner of the world. While displaying the design which is not going to be available for sale so that they get the gist of it, but it's updated on the blog but it's not accessible to anyone except for the people of the office.

Adi: (was on call ends and inform) Mam the intern is been brought by Rob our head chief security officer.

   Everyone were stunned and was wondering who the intern could when all were thinking about this they see an young teen is been escorted by one of khushi guards to arnav's cabin. Khushi takes all of them to confrence room. Once every one have settled on their seats.

Teen: mam as you said I have leaked the design you asked me to do but she doesn't know that it was me who helped her.

Khushi: Thank you Aneesh it was so helpful of you. I'll do as I said you can be stress free.

Aneesh: thank you mam. I'll take your leave.(he leaves from there..)

Rohit: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE? DI WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO I DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL?

    All looks confused why did she do this when they're at a critical place.

Khushi: Rohit do you remember when  we use to play hide and seek what we do?

Rohit : haan di we will bring a favourite eatable of the preson and keep it in a place where he/she can see, but what does that had to do here?

Khushi: I am following the same method here. Sheetal wants to have a power more than me in this company to show where I stand.

Payal: but even if she got the design she was not given the desired position for this show now how you will use this?

Khushi:  this is just to increase the crime rate of her's when I will hand her to the police. The intern you saw was paid to leak the design but he informed Adi because he knows what is the worth is to work in a reputed and  leading company and get blacklisted. Two days before I got a call from Adi saying that a intern came to him saying a man came to him with the intention to get the design that has been posted on the blog and he will be paid for that. I asked him to go on with the plan but I'll get him job if he gets the photos of the exchanging of the designs for me.
The way I said he got the photos for me and I got the photos of the man and Sheetal when they were exchanging the design. I know that Neha will excel in her designs do you know how?

Neha:(enters into confrence room) Good morning Dimaa....