Part 35 (last part)

Part 35 (Last part)

Due to statement given by khushi everyone in the living room is stunned they thought that heard wrong in their ears but everyone choose to be quiet as they trusted khushi with her knowledge. Only one person knows the entire plan of them that is the reason he was standing quietly.

When shyam was shocked with the statement Sheetal said,

Are you out of your mind bhai said that he will kill him and your saying him to kill do you not want the nephew of yours to be alive?

No, I want shyam to kill Aarav so that I can add more charges on him and moreover I can even get a shoot on sight order from the officials for killing an innocent child so, how do you think my plan is?

Shyam was shocked that khushi has planned to the extreme so that is when the hold on Aarav became loose taking a chance the unexpected happened within a blink of an eye they saw shyam was groaning in pain. They didn't know what happened when they tried to recall they saw a flow of blood in the legs of shyam.

When khushi saw that shyam loosened the hold on Aarav she signalled something to Arjun and Arjun passed the gun to Khushi. She signalled Aarav to spread his legs and then she aimed her shot on his both legs that is the reason for the blood flow.

Everyone was stunned with the accurate aim of hers when they came out of the shock. They were surprised with the information they got from khushi.

K: what do you think about me shyam? Do you think me to be a fool to leave you just like that? There is heel to pay for the crime that you and the so called sister have done? Go rot yourself in the jail for the rest of your life and never ever come out of the prison have one thought in your mind that the CBI KK is waiting to destroy you if at all you come out of the prison.

Raizadas are in total shock to know that our innocent khushi is a CBI officer.

Ar: I will take your leave khushi the case will be moved to the fast track court. So the case will be privately investigated.

Everyone is relieved that they have cleared the issue they got their great grandson/grandson/nephew/son.

M: okay everything is cleared shall we proceed with the discharge of dadi. so that we can be relieved that the evil is over and we can live our life happily.

K: yes bhai before that we have to register two documents that are to be ready before the court hearings.

An: what is that you are talking about khushi? What are the documents?

K: one is the custody papers of Aarav. The second one is properties documents that are to be transferred to you guys.

Ar: what properties are you talking about?

M: The properties that your Dada, papa and chachu has left for you people that was maintained by us. We have to register that back to you.

Ar: that is not needed you people itself maintain the properties. We never knew that we even have properties that are left by our Dada. So it's better you maintain the properties.

K: This is not for the discussion so the registration is tomorrow. That's it.

Ar: then let's register it in the name of Khurana's and Raizadas.

M: what stupidity is this? Why will you register it in also our name?

Ak: then why did you maintain the properties this much years? You could have used it for your own uses right then why are you returning it to us back?

Pa: because that belongs to you. It's your rights it should be given it you.

An: what you said is right Payal its our rights so we can do what we want with it right so this is what we have decided that if at all you want us to take the properties back you have to add Khurana's name in the registration also.

After a lot of convincingthey agreed to the registration. Everyone was happy that they got their dadiback their great grandson/grandson/nephew/son.