Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Before today’s update there is something that I wanted to clear is that there is no past in this story the parents of arnav and anjali died due to an accident and dadi has not come yet into the picture and garima has no connection to arnav’s father he was loyal to his wife and there is more to the story you will know has the story goes. Back to the update.

the person’s thought so they are the malik siblings and they have to know the secret which is hidden from them I have to discuss that with dadi first then I will say how to proceed.
Yes your guess is right the person is none other than khushi.
While she was in her thought she gets a call saying that her family has landed and her pa has picked them up.
Khushi: ok Riya thanks for your help, ya drop them in shanthivan and make the things ready that was said to you.
After dropping the call she turns to the family and says that they have reached and has been picked by her pa. Everyone disperse to make a grand welcome for the family. Khushi instructs the servants how the décor should be and ask payal to get ready and wear a nice dress even she says that to akash and goes towards her room and sees that arnav is standing near the poolside and is immersed in his thoughts and goes to him and says,
Khushi: arnav get ready fast my family has arrived at the airport they will here by any time so get ready fast we have to welcome them (and while saying this she goes near her cupboard and pick a nice designer sari from her collection which arnav has never seen.)
Arnav: khushi I love you know that right will you not leave me if anyone comes between us right?
Khushi: I love you arnav. “YOU ARE MINE” no one can take you from me ok so go and get ready fast.
While in the living room the prakash brothers makes the living room lively and everyone start to assemble in the living room
Khushi: HP make the arti thaal ready soon they will be here any time.
While saying that she hears the car horn sound and goes to open the door. Everyone sees how excited she is and all goes towards the door when they see and old lady getting down from the car and followed by and young man and a young lady. They move towards the door when they are seen clearly the Raizadas get shocked to see the old lady they thought they will never meet again in this life time.
Nani: SUMI is that really you that I am seeing please say that it is true……….
Old lady/sumitra: really it’s me do you want to pinch and know that is reality.
Nani and sumitra hugs each other and were going to step into the house when a voice stops them saying
Voice: no entry with arati and strict rules you know that dadi.
Dadi: you didn’t change yet na doll………
When the word came out of dadi Raizadas were more shocked and started to connect the dots and they came to know that the girls whom they wanted to marry with their sons are the girls they were having these many months has daughter-in-laws their trance broke when Khushi said,
Khushi: wherever you go you have to follow what we do tour loved ones right dadi.
After arti Khushi hugged her dadi and said,
Khushi: dadi do you feel something is burning somewhere I can feel that
And towards payal and sees that she is miffed that dadi didn’t hug her and was turning her back towards them and Khushi was seeing that her brother has turned towards the door at time they move towards them(i.e, dadi towards payal and khushi towards her brother and bhabi)
Khushi/dadi: won’t you talk to me? Are you angry towards me? Then what can I do about the gifts that got for you shall I give to someone else?
Payal/Rohit: dare you give our gifts to someone else that is ours you are supposed pacify me not blackmail me.
Khushi/dadi: oh!!!! God I missed you so much Bacha/chotu.
Payal/Rohit: I missed you to dadi/di.
Khushi goes towards her bhabi
Khushi: how are you ishi? (When Khushi asked her she bent down and got blessings from her dimaa)
Ishitha: I am fine dimaa and ya after marrying your brother how can anyone be fine?
When Rohit heard this he started to chase her all around the living room. The Raizadas are shocked that the CFO of a world famous company is behaving like a child.