Chapter 9

Chapter 9:
First of all a heartfelt thanks to all the readers and also a heartfelt sorry for not updating early I was busy with some family function so couldn’t update but now it will be regular and once again for the votes and the comments and please keep encouraging me to write and please keep commenting if you have any doubts about the story your welcome to share your thoughts I am there to clear your doubts. Now here is the update. a small clarification in this your are going to see a matured arnav and khushi who will sit and talk the problems they are going to face and moreover in this akash will be more involved in the life of arnav, payal, khushi.
Arnav breaks the hug and ask khushi a promise,
Arnav: Khushi please promise me that you will start to open your thoughts and heart and same goes to me I will do that we will walk beside each other till the end of our life so that there will be no misunderstanding between us.
Khushi: you are right arnav we have to be transparent between us so that there is nothing that will try to create a rift between us. I promise that I will try to open up and there is a small secret which you will know tomorrow and please be paitent you are going to love the surprise that is about to come.
Arnav agrees reculantly and then goes to change into causals. When he comes after changing he sees a totally different khushi who was in lingerie which gives a hard on for him.

Mature content:
Khushi was lying on her side of the bed when I saw her I so wanted to fuck her then and there. Arnav went to the bed and lied beside Khushi and then spooned behind her and said,
Arnav : till when are you going to punish me baby I am already at the edge today and its almost a month that I touched you so please baby.
Khushi: did I ask you not to touch me it’s you who ignored me how can you ignore to the extent where you don’t feel the need to show your love towards your wife?
Arnav: do you think it’s easy for me to ignore you and lie down next to you when you roll all over me the next morning it’s me who knows the number of times I took a cold shower to reduce the hard on that I had. Please baby we have sorted everything I can’t be like that I have lived my teenage as a celibate to give my everything to the only woman who is going to love me for who I am and not what I am so please touch your big banana and see how hard it is for your sweet honey pot.
Arnav: He guided her hands inside the boxers and made her to hold the dick.
Khushi: started to breathe faster and started to move her hands up and down the cock.
Arnav: yes baby good, very good just a bit faster…….(while massaging her boobs)
Khushi: ooh god yes bite me harder…….
Arnav turned her around and started to lick her nipples to hardness, her moans were making him hornier. He hungrily kissed her face, lips, neck down to her cleavage while Khushi was trying to pull him more into her. She had a milky skin which glowed into the moonlight from the poolside. When I saw her milky waist and the navel I wanted to fill the belly button with my cum and then play with it while kissing her I reached down to her navel and darted my tongue in and out of it.
Khushi: Aaah, aaaah, ummmmmh.
When I did this I realized that Khushi is going to fall that place for sure in the future. I continued to kiss her belly button and then travelled down and kissed her just above her vagina. Khushi started to moan loudly as her emotions, body, pleasure started to conflict.
Then I went further down to her pussy by then Khushi was trying to pull me towards her by fondling my hair and caressing his face. I dug my tongue into her pussy and twirled it around her clitoris.
Khushi: Aaaaaaah ohhhh my god, what are you doing to meee!!!!!!
Khushi had her orgasmed her whole body shook in a huge spasm and then was still. I repeated the process and she was noe slick with sweat even in the air conditioned room. I dug my face into her pussy and then cleaned her cum.
Khushi: please huuuuuh do it  once more, pleeeeease!!!!!
Arnav held his penis and shoved it into her cum covered pussy. Her pussy was really tight, at first only half of dick went in, then I shoved the rest of it. I placed both her legs on my shoulders and caught hold of her milky smooth thighs. I started shoving my dick in and out of her pussy slamming and banging her in frenzy. The fell of her tight pussy engulfing my erect cock was so delightful. Her hands were clutching the headboard of the bed as I picked up the rhythm. I bent down to her breast and caught her pink nipples in between my teeth and bit it hard. Khushi screamed in pain and pleasure. I gave the same treatment to her other nipple.
Khushi: fuuuuuuck meeeee haaaarder……haaaaaarder…….
Arnav shoved his penis in her mouth and tarted to move in and out of her mouth and then Khushi took hold of his cock and started to lick the cock like a lollipop and then when she squeezed my balls I coundnt hold myself and spurted on her face and even her breasts. Finally I was spent. Exhausted I lay on top of her and dozed off.
Mature content ends.