Chapter 11

Chapter 11
After that sheetal moved near aarav and everyone had they breakfast with lot of teasing between the couples and then sheetal started to office with aarav to drop him in the school while cursing khushi because she couldn’t go with him.
After sheetal left Khushi called everyone to gain attention and then said,
Khushi: I need to talk something to everyone so please assemble in the living room after the breakfast.
Everyone gathered in the living room when
Khushi: I am sorry for yesterdays behavior and I don’t know what go into me that I talked like that I really very sorry di, you know how we three used to sit and chat when started to ignore us we felt hurt that is the reason I talked like that I really sorry di.
Anjali: it’s ok first of all its me who have to ask sorry to you and payal I have taken you for granted that whatever happens you will be there for me that is the reason I never talked these much days so from tomorrow we are going to start our routine.
Khushi: before that I want to clear certain things that should be discussed within our family and I don’t want anyone to say that to sheetal.
Nani: what is that beta that you don’t want any outsiders to know?
Khushi: (turns towards payal and says something with eye language and calls her) Bacha come here and sit with me.
Nani me and payal are not gupats, we are that is me KHUSHI SINGH KHURANA AND THIS IS PAYAL SINGH KHURANA. We are grand-daughters of SUMITRA SINGH KHURANA, and sisters of MAAN SINGH KHURANA AND ROHIT SINGH KHURANA, and sister-in-laws of GEET SINGH KHURANA AND ISITHA SINGH KURANA, bua’s of a cute niece PARI SINGH KHURANA. This is the members of my family Nani we are originally from London due to some reason we came to stay with our loyal caretakers of our family but I can’t reveal the reason to you people now why I said the details now is that the people who are coming here as business associate is none other than my dadi, chotu and ishi is coming today I don’t want them to know that we have hid the details form you people and sfter that we have to hear and a lot of lecture from them, if you have anything than you can ask me.
While Khushi was saying this the other occupants was eagerly watching the reaction of arnav and akash they seem to be cool like this is not new to them and anjali comes out of trance and ask arnav,
Anjali: chotte, akash don’t you have anything to ask Khushi/payal?
Arnav: no di why are you asking us this?
Anjali: what do you mean why are you asking they said the details of the family and you are sitting as if you are not bothered about that.
Akash: as for me I know who they are because it was with me who payal studied but one year junior to me as for bhai I don’t know how come he knows.
Arnav: that is because I am ASR (he explained what he said to khushi about coming to know who she is).
Everyone was stunned about how he came to know and after sometime Nani said,
Nani: it’s ok beta it’s not that you wanted to hide you will have a reason and we accept so when can we expect your dadi and bhai and bhabi here?
Anjali: you are right Nani we have to see dadi who has given such and well mannered girls for our family even though they are from London so when can we expect them.
Khushi: they will be here by lunch time and they will be with us till bhai comes to Delhi with his family.
While everyone where talking to each other khushi was observing mami from the time she started telling about her family.
Khushi: what happened mami you are not saying anything is you not happy about us?
Mami: it’s nothing like that bitiya it’s just that I have some familiarity with the names you said that is what make me think about? Sasuma do you remember that friend of yours who used to some with two little girls to our house during the vacation when arnav and anjali use to come and play with them.
Nani: but I heard they got transferred to Mumbai due to their work and after that I lost the contact of them.
Mami: you know sasuma I wish to get the girls married to our bitwas. I know how arnav used to roam around the elder girl saying she is my doll I will play only with her but fate had some other plans.
While talking about that arnav got disturbed he got up and went to his room saying he some work to finish.
Anjali: why did you say that mami arnav was trying to forget about her we discussed not to talk about her before him then why?
Everyone slient became but only one person was in a thoughtful mode.