Part 28

GUYS SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE I FORGOT THE STORY LINE NOW I AM ON THE TRACK SO HERE IS THE UPDATE

Dadi,Arnav where do you think that you got money to start the business from the bank didn't give you the loan only because you gave the jewel that your Mami gave you to start the business

Arnav,what do you mean Dadi is not like that?

Khushi, no arnav the loan you got from the bank is due to the property share which was in your dad and chacha name that was submitted by me to the bank that is the reason you got the loan and I am not demeaning the help which Mami did it's like the god wanted to help you through Mami that is what happened  and when Dadi joined Subi Dadi in the hospital she was concious for 3 hrs that is when she gave the power of attorney to build your life with the properties to Dadi taking promise that you all should never know the condition of them  so that you will never come looking for them and get caught by the Jha's.

Everyone had tears in their eyes thinking about the sacrifice that Dadi and chacha had made for arnav and Anjali.

Dr.Karan Malothra

Dadi, what happened Karan beta

Karan,Nothing to worry Dadi she will get concious within 2 hours and then one by one you can see them.

Khushi, bhai what about the next stage of treatment?what all we have to do?

Karan, baby doll wait a minute can I talk to Maan bhai and you in my cabin.

Arnav, can I join them

Karan, of course arnav and even Anjali can join me

Karan cabin

Everyone youngsters come inside the cabin and takes their place where ever they can .

Karan, Maan bhai the condition of Dadi is little delicate so we have to take care of her very specially because during the initial days she cannot even move her fingers there should be some one 24/7 with her to take care of her. I will send a nurse with her and then she will look after Dadi never try to recollect the old memories of hers because it may affect her brain. There will be a physcatrist you will help Dadi with the moving of hands and legs and I will come and look her once a week. She will be here for two days observation and then we can discharge her. If you have anything to ask you can.

Maan, arnav,Anjali I know you want to know the condition of your dadi so please

Anjali what was her condition when she was brought in here

Karan, Ms Raizada can you please wait so that i can call my papa so that he knows the correct condition from the start because i was pursuing my studies when she was brought in so my papa was treating her when she was brought after that i started treating her joining my father because of sumi dadi.

Karan papa can you come to my cabin after the meeting subi dadi has woke up from her coma.

O.person, is it really true did she wake up? what is her condition at the present and yes i am coming to the cabin and keep the reports ready. i will be there in 15 minutes after the meeting.

Karan, Maan bhai papa will be here in 15 mins and then we will say the next step of the treatment and Ms. raizada you wil get to know the current and past condition of subi dadi.

Anjali, its Anjali.....

Karan,huh.........
Anjali, call me anjali and moreover thanks for taking care of our dadi.
Arnav, really thanks for taking care and giving a best treatment for the dadi and we have no words to say our gratitude and we will be indebt to you always.
Karan, there is nothing like that  am happy that i can help someone with the profession that i have choosen for. and moreover its my baby doll's dadi then its my dadi too so thanks and gratitude is not needed here so chill

Arnav and anjali were happy with the way K aran behaved so they know that their dadi was in safe hands.

then Karan ordered for coffee for evryone. when they were having coffee. A person in mid fiftes comes in  when he enters Maan and Geet gets up and takes his blessing and they give space for him and he sees and three new person and when he sees Khushi and Payal he becomes very happy. when he was crushed by a tight hug  and he too hugs them back when he ask

K.papa(karan papa) when did you come beta

Khushi, its been a while papa how are you and how is aunty and sara at home

Anup, everyone are fine back there and what about your life i heard that  you both got married and where is your husbands and we can talk in detail about that now let me concentrate about dadi condition first

Anup sat in his chair and that is when khushi introduced the other three person in the room.

khushi, papa this is anjali subi dadi granddaughter, Arnav subi dadi grand son, Akash the other grandson and there is other relation that is (khushi called out to Arnav and then) ASR as in Arnav singh Raizada husband of Khushi Singh Raizada
Akash Singh Raizada husband of Payal Singh Raizada.

Papa there is lot more to the story i will let you know after wards please look into the reports and say the current condition of dadi now and they want to ask what was the pastcondition to so please let them know and lets clear the doubts of them.