Ch - 61 "Finishing off"

"You'll never make it, if you care about what others think." 

~ Unknown 

Part 61

Angel's Pov 

After every sunset there is always a sunrise. 

Ever heard of that quote. Yup that's what I'm feeling. 

After every problem, pain, fear, insecurity and every bad emotion, I'm finally feeling calm, relaxed and happy. 

I'm not even having nightmares anymore. It means that a bad storm has passed away and now the sunshine of happiness is finally falling in my life. 

My smile faltered when I saw the gun mark on Blaize's back while he was sleeping on his stomach. It's been a week since that incident and yesterday Blaize was discharged from the hospital.

He wanted to go home the next day after his surgery but the doctor stopped him and told him that he needed complete rest. 

He still didn't want to stay in the hospital so I had to persuade him and thankfully he agreed with a few kisses.

In that whole week I took care of him and even stayed in the hospital too. 

Mom, Kate, Ray and dad didn't know about this until the next day after that incident and they were really angry at the boys for not being careful. But they eventually calmed down when I told them the whole story and why didn't we tell anyone. 

Now Kate and Ray are on their honeymoon arranged by Benny and Chris.

Benny was also very guilty that because of her I went to that garden and it happened because of her but I told her that what ever happened has nothing to do with her. She didn't do anything. 

Blaize was very impatient to go home and office but I told him that I'm helping Adrian in work.  

Finally everything is settled on its place. I smiled and stood up to take a bath. It's already 7 am and I need to go to the office too. 

With that thought I went to the bathroom and took a 15 minutes bath because I didn't want to wet my hair.

After that I wrapped a towel around me and went out. Blaize also woke up as I saw him talking to someone on call.

I smiled then went to my closet and decided to wear a blue long skirt with white floral printed blouse. 

Then I went to my footwear area and decided to wear blue heels as I'm now used to wearing them

Then I went to my footwear area and decided to wear blue heels as I'm now used to wearing them. Thanks to Benny.