Ch - 32 "My Queen"

"A real man gives his lady the attention she deserves, gives her all of his love, calls her beautiful and treats her like a queen." 

~ Unknown 

Part 32

Blaize's Pov 

She tightened her hold on my hand while I brushed her hair with my fingers. 

Soon her breathing got even and I knew she was asleep.  

You all must be wondering why am I behaving like this. It's because whatever happened, whatever she did, I couldn't control my heart when I saw the broken look on her face. 

I was really scared when she was missing from the conference, bad scenarios were coming into my mind. But I was glad when she bumped into me. I scolded her because I was scared for her not because of some business or family name. 

I noticed her puffy eyes and all throughout the car ride she was extremely silent like one touch and she will break down. 

I thought she needed some space so I left her alone. I don't know what happened or why she suddenly behaved like that. 

After 15 minutes fighting with my mind I went into her room by closet but she wasn't there, she was in the bathroom. So I waited for her, I just wanted to ask what happened. I remember she was about to tell me but I burst out my anger on her. 

I really need to work on my anger with her. 

After waiting for 30 minutes I got suspicious and knocked. She didn't reply, so knocked harder and again she didn't reply. 

I had no other option so I opened the door with my touch key and saw her in the shower glass. She was still in her gown and shower was running on her skin. 

But the look on her face made my heart break. She was looking at the wall blankly but the broken look told it all. 

I went to her and asked her but she didn't reply. I turned off the shower and pulled her out. She didn't answer any of my questions. 

I understand it now, she must be missing layla, her mother. I understand how precious layla is for her and I think that's the reason behind her change. 

I kissed her head and told her everything will be fine. But she just hugged me. My heart felt the painful knot at her broken self. 

After making her change I bought her to bed and prepared her for rest. 

Now I don't care that she betrayed me and all, now I know she has changed. It's all in the past now and we can't waste our marriage time playing anger and kind.  

I also want to talk to layla, I want to ask her how she could let her daughter do that, after mom layla was my mother figure and seeing her in this condition broke my heart.

I wanted to be happy with Angel too and I don't want anyone except her now, so tomorrow I'll ask her about that bastard and make her confess. 

I will tell her to promise me her loyalty and then we can start the new chapter of our life. 

I know it in my heart that even if I deny but I still love her and will do anything for her. 

My heart beats faster when I confess it to myself that I love this girl in my arms. 

She stirred on my lap and I looked at her, her face expression changed like she was in great pain. 

A whimper escaped her lips and tears escaped her eyes. "Hey Shhh it's ok, calm down" I said holding her hand.