Ch - 34 "Hurting"

"Hurting someone can be As easy as throwing a stone In the sea. But do you have Any idea how deep that stone can go?" 

~ Unknown 

Part  34

Angel's Pov 

"Hey, how about this one?" Benny showed me the purple dress but I just looked at it blankly. 

She is here for 40 minutes and showing me dresses to wear for the club. I told her simply I don't wanna go but she said I will go. 

I just want to stay quiet and don't want to talk to anyone. It's not like anyone wants to hear me out. They just judge people on behalf of others' explanations. 

She showed me many dresses but I just stayed silent, because that's the thing I'm best at. 

"You are not helping Angel, you can't stay quiet like this, please just say something. I know what happened today was not fair to you. But I know you are innocent in here, and when Blaize will realise this, he will be apologising to you. So please come with us" she said and I sighed. 

I don't need anyone's apology, I don't need anything now, I just want to stay in peace. It's not like I have anything left with me which I loved dearly. 

Benny kept requesting me to go and in the end I had to go. She chose a black dress for me with black platform Heels.  

I don't know why she always kept me in heels, I also wanted to deny that dress because it was short with a cut shoulder and long sleeves. But I didn't have energy. And it's not like she is gonna listen to me. 

Again except lotion I didn't use any makeup but she insisted on liner and lip gloss only and again diamond earrings.  

After getting ready, I left my hair open as they felt like curtains to my shoulders and back.  

"Wow you are looking just like a real Angel" she smiled and took me out. I was little stumbling on my feet because of these high heels. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.