Ch - 20 "Hate Her"

"Trust gets you Killed, Love gets you Hurt, and Being real gets you Hated" 

~ Johnny Cash 

Part 20

Blaize's Pov

I don't understand why am I even angry? I moved on from her then why am I feeling the same hurt again. 

I knew already that she was going to some bastard and his child. 

Fuck just the thought made my blood boil.

"You know, the Sun will be cooler in front of you right now" Bryan said with a smirk. 

"I.am.not.angry." I said with gritted teeth. His smirk widened "keep telling yourself" I so wanted to break his face. 

"I don't understand why are you angry? You moved on didn't you?" Kyle said while shrugging.

"I'm angry at how she can behave so innocently and hide her cunning bitch attitude" I spat angrily and looked at Adrian 

"Now temme, do you still think she is innocent?" Adrian shrugged too and looked down. 

I was so angry when she walked out of the building today. So after hours of resisting, I called her. 

Just to check where she is, but she didn't pick up. Adrian said she is innocent and I shouldn't doubt her. 

So I made him call her and to my surprise she picked his call. I was more angry at her for avoiding my call. 

But then my doubt was clear when we heard the voice of the boy on the other side, calling Angel his mommy. 

Just hearing that she has a son made me remember her betrayal, that child has no fault but he is proof of how she betrayed me. 

She is a wrench. I broke everything in my office because everywhere I see her so close with that bastard. 

I groaned as the picture of her kissing that fucker formed in my mind.

"Come on, let's just go to our club. I just want to get a drink to forget everything running around me" I told my friends.

They nodded in understanding and walked out with me. Just then my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to find dad's call. 

"Yes dad" I said in gruffy voice as I attended the call. "Son I need to see you urgently, just come to my office right now. It's important" he said and cut the call. Weird.

"Uh guys, you go I'll join you soon, dad need me urgently" 

"Is everything okay?" Adrian asked.

I nodded "yeah dad said it's important so I gotta go, but I'll join you soon" 

We all sat in our respective cars and they drove to the club while I drove to dad's office. 

.

.

"What is it dad?" I asked as soon as I entered his office. There was this unusual silence. 

Chris and Benny were sitting on the opposite seat from dad. Chris had a scowl on his face while Benny smiled like a tube light. 

I raised my brow at them. "Son, I have a very good news for you" 

Chris rolled his eyes at this. "Well I'll decide the status of news, you just tell me what it is." I said suspiciously. 

"I arranged your marriage" he said as casually as serving the cake.