Ch - 25 "Breakfast"

"There has never been A sadness that can't Be cured by Breakfast Food." 

~ Ron Swanson 

Part 25 

Angel's Pov 

I really hated this sunlight at this moment because it's hitting right at my face and disturbing my peaceful sleep. 

The bed is really comfy that I didn't want to get up. But I didn't have any windows in my room. Then sunlight? 

I jerked up from my sleep and looked around in panic. Where am I?  I looked at my dress and then I remembered what changed in one day. 

God, I'm married now, and that to Blaize. I sighed and covered my face. 

I remember last night how he held me close, took care of me and I was awake when he brought me home. I just didn't have the energy to do anything.  

It's the ritual that the groom carries his wife to the room and I'm happy that unknowingly Blaize completed it too. 

Whatever Blaize did last night, it gives me a hope that I still carry a little place in his heart. 

It means in the future our marriage can work, I just need to be very patient with him and take baby steps, maybe I'll be able to win his love. 

I was really happy that a hope of our future emerged in me but soon the happy feeling turned into sadness.

Mom hasn't woken up yet, last night in the car, I was really happy to hear that the operation was successful. I thought I would finally be able to talk to her and be with her. 

But my hopes got lost when I found that she didn't wake up. That's why I lost my mind last night, everything came rushing up at once and I couldn't handle it. 

I'm happy that Blaize was there to hold me. Now I have lost all hopes that mom will ever wake up but I'm happy that she is still here. 

What if she can't talk to me, I can still talk to her, touch her and hold her hand and share my feelings with her. I'm happy in that only. 

I'm also happy that finally blaize and I can work out in the future too. 

With that thought I got ready in white frock dress with black legging and black flats. I did my hair in Ponytail and wore a watch in my right hand.