Ch - 43 "Past"

"The past is behind, learn from it,
The future is ahead, prepare for it,
The present is here, live it"

~ Thomas S. Monson

Part 43

Blaize's Pov 

I gently laid her down on bed and kissed her head. "Just call me if you need anything" she didn't reply. 

Even though she had her eyes closed I know she is awake. I'm very much Worried about her, what happened suddenly that took away her smile in an instant.

I know she isn't in condition to answer my question but I know who can and it's high time for me to know what exactly is happening with her.

I sighed and stood up, looking at her for last I went out of our room and called Bryan. "Yup?" He asked.

"Just take them to my home office, I'll be there and yeah Kate too" I said and cut the call. 

I went to my home office and stood beside the window. I really need to know what happened that changed my cheerful and happy Angel into this dead girl. 

I need to know what happened after I left, did she give birth to her child or not and what happened to that bastard. Or what if I was wrong? 

The thought itself was able to give me a heart attack. 

"Blaize? What happened? Why did you take her home and she is silent again. I asked her what was wrong but she kept looking at the ceiling" Benny said while entering with Chris. 

"To be honest, I don't know but I want to know now, I don't want to let it go now, I want to know each and everything happened when I wasn't with her. I need to know her past if I want to make her present and future safe and happy" I said taking a seat.

I told them how she was shocked to see Clara and Aaron. They are family friends with Adrian. But how Clara hugged her like she knew her from before and the reaction Angel had was very much weird. 

The door opened and walked in Aaron and Clara with my all friends and Kate.  

Everyone took a seat and I looked at Kate. "I know it's not your story to tell but I still want to know from you first,  because in these past years you were with her" 

She sighed and nodded. "Yes but I'm sorry I can't tell you, I promised her that I wouldn't tell it to any soul and I intend to keep it that way, but I can tell you how I met her and how it was for her" she said and tears flowed out of her eyes.

I nodded and she took a deep breath. 

"I moved out from dad's home 5 years ago and always went to his hospital to meet him, he was a doctor. I went to see my dad again. This time he was treating a woman on bed and there was this girl sitting beside her. She was so beautiful, so long hairs with beautiful complexion and violet eyes but she was looking blankly at the woman."

"I asked my dad what happened to this woman and he told me that she had an accident with her daughter at the airport and she has been in Coma for 6 months. She was about to do Job in this hospital but destiny put her on hospital bed, I felt really bad for her, now I got it that the girl was really sad for her mother" 

"I don't know why but I wanted to cheer her up, I wanted to see her smile, but when I tried to talk she didn't even replied to me, dad said she is like that since 6 months,  she didn't talk to anyone just keep looking at her mother, no one had ever hear her voice which made me cry, they checked her for any vocal damage but everything was fine, she was just depressed"