Ch - 47 "Happy Ending"

"I want him to look at me and think 'she is my happy ending'.

~ Unknown 

Part 47 

Angel's Pov 

Next day as promised, Blaize took me to the hospital and the doctor told us that we can take mom home. 

I wanted to ask him if mom could stay with us but he surprised me when he himself told her that she will live with us.

Mom denied but blaize insisted she live with us because she is his family. I wanted to hug him happily for that but again wondered if he is doing this all to earn my forgiveness. 

Mom finally agreed to him and we took her home. Benny welcomed her in with Chris and dad. 

"I'm really happy to meet you finally," Benny giggled and hugged mom. "I heard so much about you" 

"I hope all good things" I smiled and sat beside her. "Of course there is nothing bad to tell" I said, hugging her too. 

"Girls, I don't think you should be suffocating her with that bear hug" Dad said and we left her immediately.

"So what do you want to eat now?" I asked her but she looked surprised. "You learnt cooking?" Blaize coughed out loud at her question and I glared hard at him. 

"No mom, uhm I'm sure others can make it without burning it" I said, eying blaize and he looked away with red ears. 

"Aweee, you two are looking so cute with this indirect chat" Benny giggled and made some weird happy face making mom laugh.   

"But you are definitely not looking cute with this stupid look" Blaize said and Benny glared daggers at him.

"Blaize" Chris warned him and he sighed.  

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" I turned around to find Kate and Ray. 

"Of course not, come" I smiled and hugged her tightly. 

"I'm here to invite you and yeah to meet this wonderful woman too" Kate said and hugged mom. "How are you feeling now?"

Mom sighed and looked at everyone. "I'm feeling really fine but they are all making me feel like I'm sick and I need only rest"  

Kate giggled and kissed mom's cheek. "I understand, but you need rest too. We would never want you to see that hospital again." Mom smiled and nodded her head. 

Chris and Benny took mom to her room and dad went to the office after that. While I sat with Kate, Ray and Blaize. 

"Angel, I haven't made any wedding cards because there is no one coming except you . You know I have no family and friends except you and Alison.  She is out of the country for the whole month then Ray also doesn't have any family or friends. So I wanted to ask you if you and blaize would be our bridesmaid and best man?" Kate asked. 

"Of course there is nothing to ask, if you need anything just tell me," Blaize said. 

"Uhm, thank you but we are having a court marriage after 6 days because there is no one who will want to come except you two." Kate said with a fake smile and started to leave. It actually broke my heart to see the sadness behind that smile. 

Blaize nodded and hugged Ray before they both left. I really wanted to do something but can I? 

I looked at Blaize, can I ask him for help? But I don't think that will be the best idea. Then who? 

"You okay?" Blaize asked, touching my shoulder. His touch always asks me to lose myself in him. 

I shook my head and went to Benny, I really need to control my mind. Let's just hope that Benny can help me. 

"Hey Angel, are you okay? You look flushed" God do I really look like an open book. "No, I'm good, I. . I just need your..  help" I said stuttering.

She patted the place beside her on bed and I took a seat on it. "Tell me what is it?" Can I ask? They already did so much for me, for mom. I don't want to be selfish. 

"Hey, don't hesitate, come on what is it?" She asked again. Chris came out of the bathroom and frowned seeing me there. He also took a seat in front of me. 

"Uhm, you see Kate…. is really important for me, she has done ……  so many things for me, she helped me to stand back ….. on my feet again. She showed me that .. that I can do any work with confidence too. She was with me, when.. I..lost hope... In life. But .. she never gave up on me. She is very special" Benny frowned and nodded for me to continue.

"She,...she once told me about her dream wedding...  She didn't want much except a family marriage in church. But… Now she is getting married. ..in court. Because. ..They both don't have family except me. So… so… can I help them? You know organise something for them." She and Chris looked at me with so much sincerity in their eyes. 

"I...I. .. promise I'll earn… and return your money" I bit my lip and she gasped. 

"Hey,  you know.. you just teach me the feelings are much costlier than any kind of money.  So we should cherish it and not pay it back, honey. " She said cupping my cheeks. 

"I'll help you in organising this marriage and consider it my thank you to her for taking care of my cupcake" I hugged Chris for what he said. 

"They are getting married after 6 days, we have only that time." I said and Kate smiled. "That'll be enough,"

"Thank you so much," I said, hugging her tightly. I'm actually surprised how often I hug them all now. 

Finally, I'll finally do something to make others happy. In my whole life people spent their time to make me smile and cherish but now it's my turn to make them all happy. 

With a huge smile I went to mom's room and told her my surprise plan for Kate.  She was so happy with my idea and she said, she is so proud of me.

I'm also very happy to see mom finally getting back healthy, that's all I have ever wanted. Mom to be fine, Kate to be happy and Blaize to be mine. But can the last part happen?

Yes blaize and I are getting on track now slowly but surely I'm not ready to hug and sleep near him because my heart always betrays me when it comes to him. I feel like a lost kitten who just wanted his attention. 

But in the end I always wished for us to get our own happy ending. 

Please God.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.