Ch - 53 "Miss Me?"

"I don't miss you, I miss the person I thought you were."

~ Unknown 

Part 53

Angel's Pov. 

We entered the beautiful dresses showroom and it had all those beautiful gowns every girl dreams for. 

"Uhm, aren't these so expensive?" I asked Benny and she sighed. "Angel, no these are exactly what Kate deserves for her wedding, come on let's go" she took me inside and there we met a smiling lady. 

She showed us so many beautiful dresses and it was so hard for me to decide what exactly is best but thank God Benny is with me. She did all the selecting. While I just clapped happily like a child. 

"Hey what do you think about this, I think it'll be best for Kate and I'm sure she will love it." Benny said selecting a fish cut wedding gown.  

"It's so beautiful, I'm sure she will love it" I giggled excitedly and then we proceeded to find gowns for bridesmaids

The lady showed us a bunch of dresses with the same designs but different necklines. They all were so beautiful that I wanted to try them all. 

I asked Benny who the other bridesmaids were and she told me it's her friend. 

"One is Elena, she lives overseas and came here for a week so she agreed to be a bridesmaid." I nodded my head and asked for another one. 

"Another one is Abigail, she was my junior in school and I last saw her when she was 12 but I still talk to her sometimes on call. She was really happy that she will finally meet me again." I frowned at her, "Why didn't you two meet again?" 

"Actually when Abigail was 12, she and her parents had an accident. Her parents passed away in that accident and she lost her eyes. So she couldn't go to that same school again. I can understand, it must be so hard for her but now she has moved on and has her career, she is a local singer." She said with a sad smile. 

My heart broke as I heard her story and I thought I was the unluckiest girl in the whole world. How bad of me. Benny touched my shoulder and smiled at me. 

"I know it feels so sad but don't worry, Abigail is so strong just like you. You two will love each other I know it" I smiled and nodded at her. We then got back to our dress selecting work.

Benny selected the baby pink color dress, "This looks so beautiful for me, Abigail and Elena." 

"