Ch - 11 "Decision"

"Make decisions out of love not fear or hate"

~ Unknown 

Part 11

Blaize' Pov

I was sitting with my bastard of friends trying to decide whom we should appoint as our new secretary.

We are the 5 mega billionaires known as the Inferno in the business world. 

We all have our family business, but as best friends we wanted to make an organisation where we can work together and make our name other than our family business, which actually worked wonders because in just 3 years it won the prize of biggest company in the world. 

The Inferno, Kyle named us this because it means the Fire which is out of control and we are like this. 

If we want something we get it no matter what and how. Many government organisations work with us, which makes us the strongest organisation in the world. 

Bryan works in technology and no one is able to make better technical equipment then him. He knows everything that runs into the world because of his technology and that is why we have with us the best security in the world. 

"Are you dreaming about a certain black head and violet eyes?" Bryan said, souring my mood. "Why don't you seal this filthy mouth of yours?" I retorted in return. 

"I'm just curious buddy, we are having a very important discussion here for appointing the best secretary but you are lost in your own world" he replied with a disgusted grin on his face. 

"I'm just thinking about this organisation, I don't want another secretary who gets greedy just by the smell of a few dollars" yes that's right, our last secretary betrayed the company by leaking out tenders just to get a few more dollars. 

As the biggest company in the world we have many enemies who want us to down by using these cheap tricks. But nothing can get past without our knowing in this company.

"Yeah that is why I have selected a girl who has a great experience and also worked as a loyal employee in her last company." Adrian said, putting the Cv on the round table.  

Just looking at the Cv, I glared at him "No, this is never going to happen, I'll never let you appoint her in this company" I said making a ball of Angelina's Cv. 

"But she has a better experience than any of the other girls here, plus she is more professional than those bimbos." He commented, making me roll my eyes. 

He is not wrong. It's hard to find a girl who can work professionally without drooling in our office. 

"I think he is right," Bryan said. "Not you too, what happened to you guys, you were with me when we saw her in-" my hands turned into fist just by remembering that certain memory. 

"We remember Blaize, but it can be an opportunity for you," He said, making me confused, "What do you mean ?" I asked.

"Look, remember you told your dad that there is a shallow and selfish girl hiding under that innocent facade, but he didn't believe you and told you that it's all a misunderstanding. So this can be your chance, after appointing her we will annoy, irritate & exasperate her, then she will get frustrated and show her true colors. After that you can show Christian that you were right. Plus you can get your little revenge from her." Bryan explained and grinned like he made a perfect plan for a murder. 

"I kinda agree with him, sometimes his brain runs fine," Kyle said, smirking.

"My brain always runs as fine as a computer thank you very much" Bryan replied arrogantly. 

"Okay then, is it the final decision to appoint Angelina?" Declan asked. 

I was thinking twice about it, yes she will have to pay the price for betraying me. I smirked and nodded. "Sure I'm on it." 

"I was talking about professional decisions not some revenge or personal decisions" Adrian said rolling his eyes. He knew there is always a price to pay after playing with my heart. 

"Okey, I need to see my dad now, he is going to be discharged today, I'll see you guys later" I fist bumped with them and left the room. 

After entering the private lift my mind wandered to angel. She looks more beautiful than years ago. 

Her long hairs are longer than before but the shine in her violet eyes has lost. I remember how her eyes used to shine when she smiled but now there is only dullness in it. 

What has happened to her? And what is she even doing in new york for 4 years, she used to love paris, and wanted to enter into an animal helping organisation to help poor animals in need. 

Then why did she come Newyork? And does she live alone or with her new boyfriend? My mood immediately soured more after thinking about her with someone else. 

I'm not jealous but it hurts to see the girl you loved with all your heart, betrayed you and living happily with someone else, like you didn't even exist in her life. 

But one thing is sure, it's all just a facade, a drama, she is just a shallow and cunning girl who loves money more than anything. 

It was all lies and no love. It's still very hard to believe that the girl I used to know and loved was just one of those gold diggers. 

I decided to forget her but her betrayal left the deep mark in my heart which can never heal. But now I can have my closure with her.

She shouldn't have come in front of me after years but now that she came, I can take my revenge now. 

I decided to torture her to no end, until she felt the pain what I felt, until she know how it feels to burn from inside, I'll serve my revenge on a Golden platter to her. 

But I just hope that my decision won't backfire on me in the future. My heart burns like fire whenever I think about hurting her. I need to control my heart, it needs to understand that the girl it loved was just a facade. 

With that thought in mind, I walked out of the building and shield my eyes with sunglasses under the sun and drove to father. 

I'll prove you dad, it's no misunderstanding, I'll show you how selfish that girl is, how cruel she is, how she broke the heart that loved her to no end. 

I'll show you.

.

.

.

.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like this short chapter.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.