Ch - 27 "In The Air"

"Up in the clouds On my way to Unknown Things" 

~  Unknown 

Part  27

Angel's Pov 

When we reached the private Airport, it was huge, they had a total of 9 Aeroplanes and I'm sure they all were private jets. 

I mean, why do they need 9 private jets in the first place? I shook my head and followed Chris and Benny as they started to ascend the stairs of 3rd Jet in line. 

I looked around as to how I would take my suitcase. "Angel just leave it down there, our staff will take care of it" I nodded and followed her inside the jet. 

Well, I shouldn't be shocked to see how luxurious everything was but I was still amazed with its beauty and most importantly everything looked so advanced. 

I saw Blaize, Adrian and Bryan were sitting on the sofa in front of a table and Bryan opened the hologram of Las Castle. Wow, it reminds me of Tony Stark. 

Soon Chris joined them in discussion while I joined Benny on the sofa straight in front of Blaize's one. 

I took my jacket off and put it aside and looked around when a girl in a blue uniform came to us and asked if we needed anything for refreshments

Benny shook her head and I checked the time. "Oh please, a glass of an orange juice" I asked and she nodded before leaving. 

"Only juice? You didn't eat anything after breakfast, don't you think juice won't be enough?" Benny said and I frowned. 

The girl was back with a fresh orange juice and I took it from her with a thank you then gave it to Benny. "It's for you not me. See it's your juice time and after 30 minutes it will be your dinner time. Then before-" she cut me off in the middle. 

"Okay Okay,  I got it, I got it. Jezz you are such a mom in taking care" she said rolling her eyes and starting sipping the juice. I smiled at her and looked around.  

I saw a soft smile on Adrian's face while all three had blank expressions. Nothing new.  

"Angel you need to take care of yourself too because in taking care of everyone in your life you are neglecting your health" Benny said, making me sigh. 

She is not going to let it go. "I'm fine, I wasn't feeling hungry today, there is no big deal" 

Then to avoid everyone's gaze I took out my office iPad and started looking for a schedule when we will reach Las Vegas. 

To be very honest, I didn't thought, I would ever go to Las Vegas because I don't even fit in V of Vegas. 

For an hour I prepared the meeting speech for Bryan and then opened Adrian's schedule when the iPad was absurdly taken away from me.