Ch - 9 "Flashback/2"

"An image from one of the photographs comes back to him. He tries to push it away and focus on the present, but he sees the past."

- Renée Knight

Part 9

(Blaize (17Age))

Would you like to hear a story? a beautiful one?.. If yes then you are at the right place but if not then I would still force you to listen to it.

Once upon a time, there was a little boy who lived with his perfect family, mother aka Sofia William, father aka Christian William, and big brother aka Chris William and his name was The Blaize William.

The boy used to cherish his family, his father was his idol, his mother was his world but every sun has it's dawn.

One day his mother told him that they were going away from his father, they both had a huge fight. She decided to leave him and took Blaize & Chris with her to Paris, her hometown.

The boy didn't want to leave but he was severely hurt when his father didn't stop them. He came to paris with his mom but his smile has left in new york with his father.

But destiny played and at his new school he saw the girl as beautiful as a fairy. Her long hair, beautiful smile, she was looking very cute in her pink frock.

But her eyes were the most gorgeous and stunning, she had very unique violet eyes. His brother saw his affection toward her and asked him to go and say hi to her which the boy did.

She was so engrossed in laughing that she didn't hear him, to which he pushed her. No offence, only to get her attention but she fell down and started crying.

The boy had never felt that much guilt in his whole little existence, not even when He kicked his best friend Kyle in his butt.

Still she forgave him and they became best friends, the boy didn't know when that friendship turned into love but he knew that she's his forever. Even his mother and brother knew about his love, he was just hoping that she would feel the same, but there's no love without complications.

She was so innocent that people always took advantage of it. She sees good in everything, she even thinks that the devil in Annabelle was good but something must have forced him to be on the dark side. That's how naive she is.

She doesn't know about his real Identity, not that she didn't ask. But the boy was not ready, he don't want to tell anyone that he is the younger son of one of the richest man in the world and who was once his idol, but his father was so engrossed in his work that he didn't have time to stop his family from leaving him, and not even once came to them to apologise and asked his wife to come back, when she is hurting from inside in missing her husband.

He didn't want to tell anyone about his problematic side, and most importantly he didn't want any fake friends because of his status, even though he couldn't tell how Angel would react to this, when she lived in a very small apartment with her mother, who is a doctor.

But it's not like he didn't plan to tell her but the time and situation has ruined all his plans with her.

It's been 3 years since he confessed his love with her and to his utter shock, she loved him too. They both were happy in their relationship until suddenly after so many years his father came back.

By now you all must have figured that it's none other than my story.. Yes I'm Blaize William, 17 year old and madly in love with Angelina Hughes.

But now, I would have to go back to NewYork, Don't know how Angel would react to it. I want to take her with me but I know she wouldn't go in the middle of her semester when I already completed my school.

It was not even easy for mom to forgive him, but we saw the longing in his eyes, he promised to never leave us, after his week of persuading, mom finally gave in and agreed to go to New York.

"Oh, someone is in deep thoughts" Her melodic voice reached to my ears which made me smile.

I held her in my arms and made her sit on my lap. I buried my face in her hair. I'm gonna miss smelling her beautiful natural scent. I still don't know how to tell her everything.

"Are you becoming a vampire now?" She asked, making me chuckle. "Shit, you got my secret, now I would have to bite you" I said to which she laughed out loud.

"Seriously Blaize, Even if you are a vampire, I know you wouldn't hurt me, ever" she said with a cute smile. I would cherish it forever.

"You trust me angel?" I asked with seriousness in my eyes. She looked at me then grinned. "I trust you more than myself" she said and laid her head on my heart.

"Why did you call me here Blaize, you said it's important, tell me what it is ?"

I took a deep sigh and closed my eyes, "I'm going back to America, My father is taking us back" I told her in a small voice but enough for her to hear. She instantly raised her head and looked at my eyes, maybe searching if I'm serious or not.

"But, why? and for how long?" She asked, I could hear the sadness in her voice. "I'm sorry angel, but I want you to come with me, I don't want to be separate from you Angel, Please will you come with me?" I asked with hope filled eyes.

She pouted and looked down, "You know I can't Blaize, I'm in the middle of semester, but are you going for.. forever? Will you not come back?" She asked with tearfully eyes.

My heart broke after seeing her tears. "No silly, I'll be back, You will complete your school in two years, so I'll come back after two years to take you with me, and you can complete your college in America." I said, making her shocked.

She opened her mouth to reply but I cut her off. "Before you say anything, I already asked your mom, and she is happy with it." I said and winked at her shocked expression.

"Wow, you already planned everything" she asked with once again showing me her beautiful smile. "Of course my sweetheart, and don't worry, we will talk on call and messages daily, you'll tell me everything about your day and never hide anything from me, and most important Angel, do not, I say do not talk to any strangers and don't hide anything from me even if it's a silliest thing you done." I said, I'm more worried about leaving her alone.

She giggled at my speech "okey boss, I'll do as you say" I know, she is sad inside but won't show it in front of me, she always understands everyone in any situation.

"You seem happy that I'm going," I said a bit dramatically. "No, I'm not happy, but I trust you blaize, I trust our love, I trust your all promises, I know you'll never break your promise, neither my heart." She said kissing my forehead. "I'll never break any of those promises Angel"

We spent our whole day under the tree in the park, talking about ourselves. She didn't ask me about my father, I know she wanted to. But I told her that once she comes to America she will know everything, I honestly want to surprise her with everything. I just hope my plan would not backfire on me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But Who knew, how wrong I was, who knew the girl I loved was complete opposite of what she showed me. I wonder if she knew my real Identity already.

________________________

Author's Note

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment and share. <3.