Ch - 52 "Love"

"His Love roared louder than her Demons"

~ Unknown

Part 52

Angel's Pov.  

I looked at him confused as Blaize locked the door. Does he really have something which will make me more beautiful? I wonder what it is.

He put off his coat and went to my closet. What is he even doing? I was about to go behind him but he came out with a box in his hand. 

I looked at him curiously while he put the box on the bed. "What is it?" I asked impatiently. 

He chuckled and made me sit on bed with my feet down and kneeled in front of me. 

"Blaize, what are you doing?" I asked with a confused look. 

He didn't reply but pulled my feet to him and put off my heels from both feet. I was pretty confused as to what exactly he is doing. 

He stood up and sat beside me then brushed my neckline making me sighed. Is he really doing that? 

I looked into his eyes nervously and he smiled, "Don't worry I won't do anything you are not ready for." 

He brushed my necklace and then put it off. Then he took my earrings off me. Next he moved his hands into my hairs and pulled out the Bobby pins holding my Bun and opened my hairs. 

"Blaize, will you open the suspense already?" I asked him again and he rolled his eyes. He took the box which he took from my closet and opened it revealing…… a bottle. "What is it ?" 

"Make up remover, no wonder you never use makeup" he said with a chuckle and I frowned.  

"But why are you using this?" I asked and he shushed me. "Just close your eyes and don't open them until I say so" I did as he said. 

After closing my eyes, he brushed something soft and cold all over my face. Then he put that thing away and again told me not to open my eyes. 

He pulled me up in his arms in bridal style making me squeal and carried me to where I didn't know. 

After a few seconds he put me down gently and asked me to open my eyes. 

I opened my eyes and saw….. a mirror. I looked at Blaize from the mirror and raised my eyebrow. "What?" 

"You don't see it? The most beautiful one in my entire life." I blushed hard and looked at him with wide eyes, did he just refer to me? 

"Angel, all these diamonds, dresses and pearls doesn't make you look beautiful, sweetheart it's your beauty that gives them that shine and glamour. I don't care if you do make up or not, for me you are the most beautiful and sweetest one God has ever made."

" I'll always be thankful to him that he has made you for me, that you are mine. Always forever, I won't let anyone harm you or hurt you, I'll always take your pain and replace it with the happiest. I'll always make you smile and I'm not saying this so you can forgive me, I just want you to know your value" 

"I want you to know that you are a priceless, kindest, gorgeous girl I have ever seen. Just don't ever leave me Angel, I'll. ...I'll die without you. I love you Angel, I love you so much" 

His eyes were sparkling with unshed tears but my breathing stopped when he said those three words I was waiting for. 

I turned around and looked into his eyes, happy tears fell from my eyes as I saw the love in his eyes just like the old times.