Chapter 181 - Hero Slaughterer (4)

Hero Slaughterer (4)

13.

Hyrkan ran full tilt as he ran away towards the northern region of the Highwood Forest.  At times, he saw Users passing by him at high speed.

‘By the look of their Setting, they went all out for speed.  It seems they are dead set on catching me.’

These Users had put all their Stat Points into Strength.  They had Item Settings geared towards speed, and they had received all kinds of Speed Buffs.  They even had consumable Items that could boost their speed.  Moreover, they were experienced in running quickly through difficult terrains.

‘How many…..  If I combine the number of Strikers and the rear support team, will they number between 100 to 200?  Will it be around 150 of them?’

They would be blocking Hyrkan’s path shortly.

When he saw what they were about to do, Hyrkan smiled.

‘This is the best outcome I could have hoped for.’

He was being put into a desperately dangerous situation.

They were on the Hahoe Mask’s tail, and eventually the body would be caught.

When they caught up to the body of the Hahoe Mask, it was obvious what the Big Smiles guild planned to do.

However, Hyrkan wasn’t flustered.  Of course, this was going as planned, and he wanted this to play out like this.

All work was like this.  If one wanted good result, one had to go through a step by step process.

This venture was no different.

Giant Killing.

It was as the word implied.  He would be taking down one of the 30 great guilds, which was akin to taking down a giant.  He couldn’t do it with only with viciousness and balls.

First, he had to fight within his weight class. 

This was why he had carried out this ridiculous revenge plot.

It was suicide for a Flyweight boxer to fight a Heavyweight boxer on the Heavyweight boxer’s term.

The next problem was something he had learned in the past after fighting a war with the 30 great guilds. 

The act of slaying the giant was much easier than dealing with the aftermath.

If he had killed all eleven Users, the Pitbull revenge play would have come to an end.  He would have to drop his vendetta.  Hyrkan wouldn’t have been able to use revenge as a cover in attacking the Big Smiles guild.  If he attacked after completing his revenge,  he would basically be openly announcing his hostility towards the Big Smiles guild.  On the flip side, this implication also held true for the Big Smiles guild.  Since the revenge play had come to an end, they would have to try to hide their conduct.  They would have to catch the Hahoe Mask in secret.

‘I forgave them.’

He had forgiven them.

He had brought the issue to a clean end.

Hahoe Mask had appeared in front of the Users, who had hunted down Pitbull, and he made it clear that he had forgiven them.  He also apologized to them, and he gave them a sincere blessing.  He wished them luck in getting good drops.

So what would happen if the Big Smiles guild moved immediately to kill the Hahoe Mask?

Who will be blamed for starting the war?