Chapter 152 - Death Knight (2)

Death Knight (2)

4.

[Hyrkan]

- Level : 203

- Class : Lich

- Title : 199

- Stats : Strength(2601)/Stamina(1617)/Intelligence(1662)/Magic Power(1989)

- In possession of the Ancient Power of 'Frost'

[Skill List]

– Summon

[Skeleton Fragment(A)], [Madness Helm(A)], [Bone Armor(A)], [Skeleton Magician(A)], [Skeleton Science(A)], [Golem Summon(A)], [Hardening(B)], [Bone Explosive(A)], [Armament(A)], [Clay Play(A)], [Skeleton Knight(A)], [Chivalry (D)], [Bone Spear (E)], [Fire Golem (D)], [Death Knight (F)]

– Curse

[Demon Curse(A)], [Slow Curse(A)], [Corrosive Ghost(A)], [Blind(B)], [Curse Science(A)], [Lethargy(A)], [Voodoo Pictograph(C)], [Curse Resin (F)], [Curse Infection (D)], [Malignancy Curse (D)]

– Body Strengthening

[Skin Sewing(A)], [Leg Strength Modification(A)], [Fake Heart(A)], [Boiling Blood(B)], [Ocular Transplant (B)], [Steel Bone(B)], [Life Vessel (B)], [Black Heart(E)], [Metal Tatoo(F)]

‘I ran around for two weeks, yet I only rose 3 levels.  I wasn't able to purchase any additional Skill Books.’

Hyrkan was looking at his Stats Window, and his Skill List.  He was very unsatisfied with what he was seeing.  Of course, any other User would consider what Hyrkan achieved in two weeks to be a huge achievement, but Hyrkan wasn't playing by normal standards.

Of course, this caused Hyrkan to not realize that people were giving him queer looks.

‘Huh?’

Hyrkan was a step slow in realizing the mood of his surrounding.  He belatedly raised his head.

When he raised his head, the first sight that greeted him was the pretty large tunnel entrance.  It was large enough for a truck to drive easily through, and at the entrance, there were two frightening sculptures of monsters places on either side.  In between the two sculptures, red strands that were woven in between were hanging limply.

The area around the tunnel was veiled in thick fog.  The surrounding fog was so dense that it was hard to see.  The Users were currently holding their breath within the fog as all of them stared at a location.

Hyrkan was standing where they were looking, and their gazes were a healthy mix of suspense, wariness and hostility.

Of course, Hyrkan wasn't taken aback when he noticed their gazes a beat too late.

‘What a panicky group.’

He actually welcomed their gazes.

The gazes from his peers around him was the clearest evidence that reaffirmed his existence and ranking amongst the Users.

There was no reason why he should feel burdened by their gazes.  Hyrkan boldly walked through the fog.  He stopped in front of a well made wooden post.  A skilled User had gathered the wood in the surrounding to make this handmade good.

There was a single piece of paper stuck to the wooden post.  It was filled with English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, and Korean.  Names were written in various languages, and there were lines drawn through the names on the list.

This was the admission list for Voodook's tunnel.

Hyrkan used the brush attached to the bulletin board to add his name at the end of the line.