(Rewrite) Flight

The whole class was currently waiting to board the plane. Everyone was ecstatic. “Attention passengers, the flight to Okinawa has been delayed due to a hurricane in the flight's way. The airline apologises for any inconvenience.” And with that, everyone was sulking about the airport. ‘Dang. I was really looking forward to this trip.’ Kaidou was pretty disappointed. Who wouldn't? His week's trip ‘with’ his boyfriend may have just been canceled.

‘Shun.’ Saiki walked up to the seat Kaidou was in but stoon next to it. ‘Yeah Kusuo?’ ‘I’m going to go out for a minute. I’ll be back.’ Kaidou nodded before Saiki walked to the bathroom.

A few minutes later an announcement came on. “Attention passengers, the flight to Okinawa is back on track due to the hurricane suddenly disappearing. Please start boarding the plane, we will take off in 5 minutes.” Kaidou watched everyone celebrate, now that he knew Saiki had powers it’s way more obvious when he uses them. ‘Man I was oblivious.’

Just then Saiki walked out of the bathroom, practically soaked. “Saiki!” Kaidou shouted, walking over to where the boy was leaning. “Are you ok?” Saiki nodded. “I’m trusting you for now. Come on, the plane leaves in a few minutes.” Kaidou said, pulling Saiki to the boarding dock.

Once the two were on the plane they sat near the back. “Let's just hope Teruhashi doesn't sit next to us.” Kaidou jokes, pointing at the empty seat. Saiki nodded, “Imagine that flight.” The two laughed. Saiki stopped for a second. “What?” Kaidou asked, noticing. (Obviously)

As if on queue someone sat in the seat next to them. “Heya Saiki.” Saiki was so close to hitting the boy. ‘What are you doing here Toritsuka.’ Saiki said, glaring at the boy. Toritsuka sank into his chair. “I-I was allowed to c-come,” ‘I don’t believe you.’ “I swear!” Saiki stopped, ‘Fine. Just don’t do anything stupid.’ Toritsukas face lit up. ‘I’m already regretting trusting him.’ Saiki said, looking at Kaidou. ‘Isn’t he the ghost boy?’ Saiki nodded. ‘He knows about your powers?’ Saiki nodded again. ‘How?’ ‘Ghosts. He sent me a kinda creepy letter explaining a little bit before showing up to my house 5 minutes later.’ Kaidou looked at the purple haired idiot who was looking between the two scepticaly. Saiki pretty much facepalmed. ‘Moron.’ “Hey!” And with that the plane took off.

ψTime skip to Okinawaψ
-Brought to you by no internet -_-

“Finally.” A few people shouted before everyone got off the plane. Toritsuka chased after the girls so the last two off the plane were Kaidou and Saiki. The whole class was about 5 feet in front of them so Kaidou decided now would be a good time to talk. “Are you ok Ku?” He whispered. Saiki nodded, “I had to take my limiter out twice already so I’m a bit light headed.” Kaidou slowly nodded, watching Saiki walk to make sure he didn’t fall. “You sure? You're kinda wobbling.” Aaaand Saiki fell. Kaidou quickly grabbed Saiki and supported him, smiling smugly. “Told ya.” Saiki rolled his eyes, “Ok fine. Maybe I’m a bit dizzy.” “After dinner you're taking a break.” Kaidou said. “Fine.” Saiki said, trying to put as little weight on Kaidou as possible. ‘I love you.’ ‘I love you too.’

A/N
Yes. I updated the wrong chapter. Here's this. The story is still on Hiatus but here's this since I fucked up. Have a nice day