Chapter 15

"Hey Saiki? Can we talk... Privately?"

'Good grief' Saiki was annoyed. He really didn't want to kiss Teruhashi. What should he do? If he ignores her or says no his likability is going to drop drastically. But if he says yes she's going to kiss him. 'Guess I'll go. I can figure out how to get out of the kiss later.' Saiki nods at Teruhashi and gets up. He follows her out not before dumping his tray.

(Small time skip brought to you by introvert quarantine)

Teruhashi and Saiki where under the Cherry tree. Teruhashi was honestly a nervous wreck. 'WHAT DO I DO?! I know this was the plan but I didnt this about how this would work!' Saiki was getting annoyed. At this rate he would be here all day. 'Im just going to go for it!' Teruhashi started to lean in. Saiki quickly teleported to the other side of the tree. 'Im just gonna-' with that thought Saiki made the banana mind thing (dont know the name of it)(it's that thing Saiki used to fix the ' psychic' accident) 'Where did Saiki go?' Teruhashi was looking around for Saiki. 'Im just going to erase the passed minute and hope the replacement isnt too bad.'

(Time skip to after school)

Saiki and Kaidou where walking back to Saikis house. "So how did it go?" "Well, I may have teleported and erased 1 minute of her memory. I dont know what she replaced it with but I can only hope." Saiki was kind of worried about what Teruhashi thinks happened but right now he wanted to watch a movie with his boyfriend in his room.

"So what movie did you want to watch Shun?" Saiki asked as he unlocked the house. "Im not sure, how about Good Omens?" Saiki nodded and put on Good Omens. The two got into Saikis bed and sat side by side under the blanket. Kaidou subconsciously put his head on Saikis shoulder. Saiki looked at Kaidou and then put his head on Kaidous while wrapping his arm around him.
Kaidou fell asleep after about 3 episodes. It was about 8pm so Saiki turned off the TV and laid down with Kaidou on top of him. 'He looks cute when he is sleeping'

'Goodnight Shun~'