Chapter 17

Teruhashi walked into the classroom to 2 boys sitting in the corner of the class in silence. 'What are they doing?'

'Teruhashis looking at us...' Kaidou said. 'Yeah, it's almost creepy.' Saiki said not moving. 'She probably thinks we're weird for sitting in the corner in 'silence'' Kaidou added. Teruhashi walked up to the two and tried to start a conversation with Saiki, "Hey Saiki." 'Hey Kusuo?' Saiki looked up but not at Teruhashi to her disappointment, he looked at Kaidou signaling for him to continue, 'Did you want to,' Kaidou paused almost loosing his train of thought along with his courage. 'M-maybe like, a date?' Saikis face lit up. And of course Teruhashi noticed. 'What are they doing??' Kaidou quickly lost almost all confidence despite Saikis face. 'I-I mean i-if you wanted to...' 'Of course I want to.' Kaidous face lit up with a huge smile. Both of them almost forgot Teruhashi was there. Almost. 'How about we talk about this later' Saiki said jestering towards the extremely confused Teruhashi. Kaidou agreed as soon as everyone else started to walk in. Teruhashi made her way to her table with her mind running a mile a minute, trying to figure out what the hell was happening.