Chapter 8

The whole class was at the airport waiting to board the plane. "Attention Okinawa passengers. The flight is being delayed due to a hurricane above sea." All the students groaned. 'Dang it. I was really looking forward to this trip.' Kaidou was kinda disappointed. He was going to go sight seeing their. 'Shun.' Saiki walked next to him looking forward but eyeing Kaidou. 'Yes Kusuo?'  'Im going to go out for a minute. I will be back.' Saiki finished as he walked to the restroom. 'Oh Ku~'
About 2 minutes later Saiki came out of the bathroom soaking wet. "Saiki what happend?" Kaidou said while walking up to Saiki. Thought it would be better to call Saiki, well Saiki when talking out loud. "Attention Okinawa passengers. The hurricane has suddenly cleared. We will take off in 5 minutes. Please start boarding the plane." As the announcer finished Kaidou looked at Saiki and lightly hit him on the shoulder. 'Your insane. I love you though' Kaidou said heading over to his and Saikis stuff. 'Good greed.' Saiki followed softly smiling at the blue haired boy.

Time skip to Okinawa

"Finally." Everyone got off the plane. Saiki and Kaidou being the last two because of Saikis 'motion sickness'. The 2 where out of whisper range from the others so Kaidou decided it would be a good time to talk. "You ok? How much power did you use their?" "Im fine. I had to take my control device out so I'm light headed." Saiki whispered back. "Oh. Ok. If it makes you feel better we are going to the hotel for dinner so you will have a break." Saiki leaned his head on Kaidous shoulder. 'Dont fall asleep Kusuo. I dont want to carry you.' Saiki chuckled at the boys thoughts. "Come on. We can eat then you can go lay down or something." 'I love you'

'I love you too'