Chapter 14

'Ok... She's WHAT?!'

Teruhashi had a rather large crush in Saiki. Of course she thought that Saiki liked her because who wouldent like a 'perfect pretty girl' like her. She noticed Saiki hangs around Kaidou more often than anyone else, so today at lunch Chio was going to get Kaidou away from Saiki then Teruhashi would come in and ask to talk privately with him. Once they where both alone (under a cherry tree of course) Teruhashi would confess her feelings and kiss Saiki... Or the other way around.

Saiki of course knew about her 'big plan' and was honestly discussed. Yeah, no one knows he HAS a boyfriend but also the thought that just because she's popular Teruhashi thinks she can have anyone or do anything.

Saiki told Kaidou Teruhashi and Chios plan. 'That's messed up' Kaidou was visibly annoyed that the two would even try to do something like that. 'What do you think we should do Shun?' 'How about we just eat at our normal spot and both of us refuse to leave the table?' Saiki thought about it for a minute. 'Yeah that should work' Kaidou smiled at Saiki and went to sit in his seat before the bell rang.

Time skip to lunch bell brought to you by Covid-19 and this stupid quarantine

The bell rang signaling the beginning of lunch. Saiki and Kaidou got their lunch and sat at a table in the back of the cafeteria. They both ate in silence, from what others could tell. They where in a conversation about what they should do that weekend. (Btw it's Thursday. I know none of my timing shit makes sense so just go with it) 'Maybe we can go to that new st-' Kaidou was interrupted by Chio walking up to the table with a half eaten slice of cake. "Hey Kaidou. Can you come with me? I want to show you something." Said the girl as she scarfed the rest of the cake. "No thanks. Me and Saiki are in the middle if something." Kaidou said as he went back to eating. Chio started to get nervous. 'If he doesnt come the plan will be ruined' She cleared her throat as an attempt to get rid of the thought. "A-are you sure? It may have something to do with Dark reunion." Kaidou perked up but quickly calmed himself down knowing it was a trick, plus he didnt want Teruhashi to kiss his boyfriend. 'Shun, you can go if you want to. It may be a trick but you arnt being forced to stay' Saiki said looking at Kaidou. 'But I dont want HER to kiss you! Ku, I love you and she is self absorbed. She might force a kiss or something...' Chio watched as the two looked at each other not knowing wyd was happening. Kaidou sighed knowing Saiki knew he wanted to go with Chio. Before he got up he looked at Saiki 'please be careful' (Jesus! I make it sound like Saikis going into full on war!) Saiki nods as Kaidou leaves. As if on cue, Teruhashi walks over.

"Hey Saiki. Can we talk... Privately?"