Chapter 7

School has just started and Nendo along with a couple others (Aren, Tedruhashi, ext) Saiki wasnt paying attention to them but soon get board. 'Hey Kaidou. Wanna talk?' Kaidou jumped at Saikis sudden telepathy. 'Sure. You ok over their? They look pretty annoying.' Saiki just learned how to toon them out. 'Yeah Im fine. Come sit closer.' Kaidou got up and walked over to the group around Saiki. 'So why did you want me over here?' Kaidou was confused but not complaining. 'Just to talk. I couldent see your face from back there.' Kaidous face immediately became a shade of deep pink. All of a sudden a window shattered. 'What was that?!' Everyone in the classroom went to the shatterd window to catch who broke it. Except for Saiki and Kaidou. Saiki very quickly pulled Kaidou over with telekinesis and kissed him. Kaidou was surprised and a bit worried about Saiki using his powers. 'S-Saiki.' 'The teacher is right outside the door. I wanted a kiss before class.' After Saiki finished the teacher opened the door and told everyone to get away from the broken window. She called a janitor to clean it up and started class.

Time skip to the trip to Okinawa brought to you by gay juice

Saiki woke up at 7am with his alarm clock going off. 'Oh yeah. Today is the Okinawa trip.' Saiki quickly showered and grabbed a Coffee Jelly before heading to school. As he left his house he ran into Shun (Thats Kaidous first name. They are totally on a first name bass is... When their not in public)
'Hey Shun.' "Oh. Hey Kusuo. You ready for Okinawa?" Saiki nodded. 'To bad we got Nendo, Teruhashi, AND Chip in our group.' Saiki said still kinda upset that he had to be in a group with the most popular girl who had a crush on him AND a girl who also has a major crush on Kaidou. 'Yeah. Its kinda awkward'  Kaidou knows not to talk to answer Saiki out loud. 'Wow. Its only been 2 weeks and he is way better at that then my parents' Saiki opened his Coffee Jelly and took a spoon full and gave it to Kaidou. 'Shun. You should try some.' Kaidou turned towards Saiki and placed the spoon in his mouth. "Mmm. That's good Kusuo." Saiki smiled. He finished the Jelly just before they got to school. 'By the way, the girls are ganging up on us to hang out so.' Saiki did not want to hang out with Teruhashi, let alone Chio. 'Cool. I'll watch out for them. Thanks Ku~' Kaidou walked off to get his stuff ready. Saiki went to class and sat down. 'These few days are going to be a pain'