(Rewrite) Morning

A/N

I know the chapters are short but once I'm writing new chapters there going to be longer. That's all.

Sometime during the movie Kaidou fell asleep. Saiki watched a few more minutes before pausing it and moved the boy to a more comfortable position on his bed. Covering Kaidou with a blanket Saiki quietly walked over to his desk, grabbed the permission slip and teleported.

-Hotel somewhere else-

Saiki appeared in the middle of a room, his parents were in the bathroom getting ready for bed so he sat in a chair creepily. A minute passed and his parents came out of the bathroom. They both got into bed and his mom grabbed a book, looking up momentarily. “Ku?!” She shouted. “What are you doing here?” Saiki got up and handed her the permission slip. “You want us to sign this?” She asked, scanning over the paper. Saiki nodded. “Why?” ‘I want to go.’ He answered. She shrugged, “Good enough.” Saiki rolled his eyes. Once they were done he took the paper, thanking them before going back to his room and setting teh slip on his desk.

Saiki went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth before slipping under the covers with Kaidou and falling asleep to the sound of his breathing.

ΨTime skip- next dayΨ

Brought to you by the number 3000

*cry*

Saiki was the first to wake up. Sitting up slowly so he wouldn't wake up Kaidou. He checked the time (6:30) before walking to the bathroom to take a shower. ‘School starts in an hour. I’ll wake Kaidou up once I’m out of the shower.’ He thought, turning on the shower.

About 10 minutes into his shower he heard movement. Saiki turned off the shower and dried off before putting on his glasses and wrapping the towel around his waist. He opened the door and saw Kaidou sitting up and rubbing his eyes. “Good Morning Kaidou.” Saiki said, walking over to his dresser and grabbing his shirt.

Kaidou looked up at Saiki before becoming a blushing mess. “Y-you dont h-have a shirt o-on,” The boy stuttered. ‘He’s so hot!’ Saiki smiled as he buttoned up his shirt. “You should get ready for school.” Saiki said. Kaidou quickly got up, “Y-yeah.” He walked over to Saikis mirror and did his best to smooth out his uniform. He walked to the window to look outside before looking at the desk, ‘Wait. How is Saikis paper signed?’