Chapter 9

(After dinner)
The boys (Saiki,Kaidou, and Nendo) where walking to their room. 'Hey Kusuo. You feel better?' Kaidou was still worried about Saiki. 'Im fine. Quit worrying.' As Saiki finished the boys reached their room. Saiki sat on the couch while Nendo started playing his (insert electronic name here). Kaidou was setting up his stuff.
'The girls are on their way. Be careful what you do with them' Saiki sat up as he was saying that. 'Thanks Ku~' 'Shun. Watch this. Its going to be kinda funny' just as Saiki finished saying that he opened the door. Right outside of the door was Chio and Teruhashi. Literally about to knock. Kaidou started laughing from the looks of pure shock on their faces. The 2 snapped out of it only from the small snicker from Saiki. Chio leaned over to Teruhashi and whispered, "Did Saiki just laugh?" Saiki looked at Kaidou who was calming down from a laughing fit. 'They heard me laugh and are now whispering about it.' Kaidou couldn't help but laugh a bit at that. 'Can I screw with them?' Saiki nodded slightly as not to be noticed. Kaidou moved to where the girls where and went over to Chio "Did Saiki really laugh?" Chio froze and looked at Kaidou. Her face went a bright red. "Am I that bad at whispering?" Chio asked in a hushed voice. Kaidou nodded. Chio looked at Saiki who shrugged to make it seem like he didnt here. "*cough* Anyway. A bunch of boys randomly showed up at our room and we came over hoping we could stay here for a short while." Teruhashi said bumping in. Saiki rolled his eyes as Kaidou accepted. 'We could have fun. Plus we can tease them' Saiki held in a snicker and sat down with an uno deck. The girls looked at each other and said at the same time, "Whoever loses first has to kiss the winner!" (Ok how so this uno somehow has someone loose then win) (competitive uno) Everyone froze. 'Shun. I can piss them off by throwing the game for one of us and the other one wins' Kaidou looks at Saiki and nods. 'Give me a bad deck' 'Got it' Saiki started to shuffle the deck.

Small time skip to the end

Kaidou got out first and now it was Chio vs Saiki vs Teruhashi. Saiki easily won. The 2 girls where frozen. 'Ready to screw with them even more Ku?' 'Act nervous' Saiki started to move forward and Kaidou started to act really nervous. "S-saik-ki I dont think we have t-mmh" Kaidou was cut off by Saikis lips against his. It wasnt that heated because the girls where their.

"H-how about a-another ga-game?"