Chapter 19

Saiki and Kaidou where in their last class. The bell rang signaling the the end of the day. Saiki went to his house and Kaidou went to his.

"Welcome home Ku." Saikis mom said as he walked through the door. 'Hey mom. Im going to go somewhere for dinner.' Saikis mom looked up as her eyes widened, almost sparkling. "Oh Ku. Did my little boy get a date!" Saikis face lit up with a very light pink. "Oh you did! Where are you two going?" Saiki just wanted to go take a shower. 'Ill tell you later. Im going to go talk a shower.' Saiki said as he walked upstairs.

Time skip to 8pm because im drawing and writing at the same time

Saiki was ready to go. He wore a white T-shirt, a turquoise plaid shirt, and blue jeans. The doorbell rang and Saiki pocketed his wallet just in case. He opened the door to Kaidou. He was wearing a light blue sweater and blue jeans. (He isnt wearing his red hand bandages) He held a small bouquet of Gardenia is (secret meaning is secret love) Saiki smiled as he teleported the flowers to his room. "Ready to go Kusuo?" Saiki nodded as the two made their way to the park.

A/N
Sorry its at a shitty cliffhanger but I have some stuff too do. I'll write the actual date next chapter. Sorry y'all.