Chapter 21

Saiki and Kaidou walked up to Kaidous house."You sure you want to meet her, like as my boyfriend?" Kaidou said. "It will be fine Shun. Trust me." Saiki said, as he knocked on the door. Kaidous mom opened the door. "Welcome home bab-" She paused as soon as she saw Saiki. "Awww. You two are so cute. I didnt know Saiki was your boyfriend baby." Kaidou blushed. "Come on mama." His mom (Im going to call her Sam. I dont know) waved her hand. "Come in. Come in. Ive got some Coffee jelly, I heard you liked that... Saiki? Right?" Saiki nodded. "Well, would you like some Coffee Jelly?" Saiki nodded and walked inside holding Kaidous hand.
"Ive heard a lot about you Saiki. Kaidou always come home super bubbly when he sees you." Sam said, handing the Coffee jelly to Saiki. "Momma!" Kaidou shouted, his face a bright pink. Saiki chuckled. "Come on babe~" Saiki said telepathically. Kaidou perked up and blushed a deep pink. Saiki burst out laughing. "I hate you." Kaidou said elbowing Saiki in the side. "You know you love me." Saiki said once he calmed down. The 3 stayed up for a few hours just talking about random things. "Its getting late. I should probably be heading home. It was nice to see you again Sam." Saiki said as he got up. "You too. I'll see you soon." Sam said. Saiki was at the door with Kaidou. "Hey Shun~" Saiki said telepathically. "Hmm?" Kaidou hummed. Saiki put his hand on Kaidous face and leaned in and kissed him. Kaidou melted into Saikis lips. The 2 pulled apart as they heard a camera snap. "Mom!!" Kaidou shouted as his mom held her phone. "Give it." Kaidou said as he reached for his moms phone. She sprinted for her room and locked the door. Kaidou walked back and kissed Saikis cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow at school." Saiki nodded and kissed Kaidou back.

"See you tomorrow."