Chapter 10

The girls left after losing twice. "That was fun." Saiki nodded. They got up and started to get ready for bed.

Time skip to the Okinawa beach

Kaidou was on a beach towel under an umbrella. 'Where is Saiki?' He said looking around. Saiki was on the sea floor again. He liked it down their. It was calming. 'I better head back up' "Saiki their you are" Kaidou said running up to him. 'Where were you Kusuo?' 'The sea floor.' 'Oh ok... The what?!' Kaidou was shocked and kinda jealous. 'Did you want to see?' Saiki said raising an eyebrow. 'U-um sure' With that Saiki pulled Kaidou out of veiwing of everyone and turned them invisible. Saiki and Kaidou could obviously still see each other. Saiki pulled Kaidou towards the ocean once he was done. 'Cant people see us Kusuo?' Kaidou had no idea they where invisible. Saiki shook his head. 'So you mean I can de this.' Just as Kaidou finished he kissed Saiki. Saiki honestly should have expected that but didn't. His face was dusted pink. 'Um. F-follow me.' Saiki said walking towards the water. As the couple got into water over their heads Saiki made an air bubble for Kaidou and him since Kaidou couldn't breath under water. Once they reached the sea floor Kaidou was amazed. "Wow. Saiki this is amazing." Kaidou stood their in aww of the ocean life around him. A few moments later Saiki walked over to Kaidou and kissed him. Kaidou melted into the kiss as he kissed back. Saiki licked Kaidous bottom lip asking for entry. Kaidou opened his mouth letting Saiki slip his tongue into Kaidous mouth. A few seconds later the 2 had to part for air after the small make out session. 'Good grief. We should head back up. People are looking for us' Kaidou nodded. Saiki teleported them into the boys bathroom. Kaidou left first then Saiki a minute later. Soon after their friends got them all together. Just as they where all about to go get some ice cream 2 surfer dudes (have no better way to phrase it) started to hit on Teruhashi. Kaidou didnt like it that these people where hitting on an obvious miner on a beach during a school trip, plus it was holding up getting ice cream. Kaidou went up and punched one of them in the face. Saiki gould tell it didn't do much so he helped with the pain part a bit. Kaidou made sure Teruhashi and Chio where ok and looked over at Saiki. 'Thanks' Saiki gave a thumbs up. After that they all went to the ice cream stand.

'What an eventful day at the beach'