Chapter 60

I let my hand rapidly shake the pencil held between my fingers adding shade on my drawing. After our talk on the roof and watching the sunrise in silence, we came back at around 6 am to sleep. Mia managed to fall asleep instantly once her head hit the pillow after she got in her usual position laying on her side. I, on the other hand, manage to sleep only for 2 hours after constant turning and sighing a lot.

I let her sleep since it's only 8 am. I got up and took a cold shower before making myself a cup of coffee and sitting next to her on the bed. Watching the steady rising of her chest and small noises she makes randomly return the desire to draw her again.

Without further thinking I grab my sketchbook from my desk and some pencils of different tones of grey and grab a chair sitting across her laying figure. I started by drawing her silhouette and then moved on to the details. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice her small movements.

"What are you doing?"

Her morning voice hits my ears snapping me out of my focus on shading.

"Shaving my legs, " I say coming out more like a question rather a statement.

"Great can you shave mine too afterwards?" I stop shading my drawing and turn and look at her with an eyebrow raised. She rubs her eyes before putting up her index finger in the air.

"On a second thought ignore what I just said."

She turns on her side and hides under the blankets.

"Well I wouldn't mind babe just so you know for future notice, " I say as I focus back on finishing my drawing of her.

"Great I'll keep it in mind! Now can I see what you draw?"

She lays on her back and pushes her hair out of her face looking at me.

"Of course!"

I untangle my legs since I was sitting cross-legged on the chair and lay in bed. I pass her over the sketchbook and wait for her reaction.

"It's pretty, I like it, " she says brushing her figure with her fingers before giving it back to me.

"You should draw me again but with fewer clothes on what do you say? Are you up for it handsome?"

I shake my head and push my tongue on the inside of my cheek before smirking.

"I'm always ready when less clothing is involved."

I chuckle and sit upon my knees, hands on the bed. I kiss her swiftly on the cheek.

She sits up and looks at me with mischievous expression.

"Well what are you waiting for?" She whispers before biting her lip.

I move forward pushing her down on the bed before starting to unbutton her shirt. I push it off her shoulder and she helps me get rid of it throwing it on the ground. I run my hands to her boobs rubbing them and pinching her nipples. I trail my fingertips down to her navel and then to the string of her bottom shorts. Unlacing them I grip the band and drag them down throwing them next to her shirt.

Seeing her sprawl underneath me on my bed in just her plain white panties with a cute small bow on the front makes me want to do other things than just draw her.

Damn, later! I lean down and kiss her.

"Turn to your side facing me," I whisper on her lips as I hold her jaw in my hand firmly.

I stand up and let her move whilst grabbing the sheet. I gave her the sheet to hold loosely to her boobs leaving uncover one of them. I push the sheet between her thighs covering the majority of her panties while showing her legs.

"Perfect, " I say to myself mostly.

Grabbing my sketchbook again, I sit on the chair and let my fingers lead the pencil around. I am mentally drooling over her, I mean could you blame me? Any man would be lucky to have her on his side.

She's thoughtful.

She is a good listener and she gives decent advice.

She enjoys food as much as I do and she doesn't care what others think.

She holds me when I need her to and she does so without needing to ask.

She is my personal muse and I love it.

"I'm so going to fuck you after I'm done with this, " I say staring at her left boob drawing her dark coloured nipple.

"Glad to hear that," she laughs moving around a bit.

"No, no don't move! You'll ruin my original sketch of you and it will just cause me more time in the end!"

She shuffles back to her original position.

"Sorry, " she says with a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah, you're sorry my ass, " I say.

"What can I say I like you when you get frustrated, " she bites her lip for a split second before running her tongue over it.

"Well, I am trying to suppress my thoughts from running wild and not focus so hard on your beautiful body cause my cock is begging to be freed."

"Well then hurry on and draw me."

"I'm trying sweetheart but a good drawing takes its time."

"Well, a good artist can draw it quicker."

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"You took 6 hours the other day to edit a 4-minute clip for your film studies. How is that any different?"

She narrows her eyes at me and drops her lips into a straight line.

"You're the artist, I am not. Editing takes a lot of bloody time. I'll advise you if you want to get what's underneath these panties you should work those fingers of yours faster babe, " she says the last part in a breathy tone even realising a small daunting moan at the end.

"Fucking tease, " I whisper grabbing my dick to readjust it hoping to relief it in some way.

"You're so getting it when I'm done with this. Just so you wait, baby girl. When I'm through with this I'll fuck you nice and hard, yeah?" I look at her seeing her eyes darkening a bit and rubbing her thighs together.

"Yeah, you liked that babe? Tell me are you already wet for me?"

"Soaking, " she says.

I love seeing how much my words can affect her.

After 10 more minutes, I'm finally done with the drawing! I throw the sketchbook on the side not really caring about it. 

I stand up and start approaching a laughing Mia.

"Oh when I'm done with you, you won't be laughing anymore baby, more like crying from pleasure."

I'll make this the best morning of her life!

A/N

Hey guys!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Next one will be uploaded tomorrow and it's going to be steamy...❤️👀

Finally, Axel got to drawing his favourite muse.

Feel free to comment & vote! ❤️

Have a nice day and night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️