Chapter 20

MIA'S P.O.V

His eyes are staring so intensely in mine, it's like a wild field that I can't escape from cause every turn is bringing me back to him. I shift in my seat trying to get rid of this feeling. Seems like luck is not in my favour tonight.

Leaning forward I grab a slice of pizza snapping abruptly the trace we were in.

We eat and watch the movie without any of us talking. Well, I wasn't really paying attention to the movie, the closeness of Axel's body to mine was messing with my head, making me feel guilty.

"How do you initiate sex with your partner?"

Axel's question makes me choke on the piece of pizza I was indulging in. He brings his hand up to my back and pats me gently.

I turn and look at him with wide eyes.

"What? I'll just like to know for when I do get myself a girlfriend, " he shrugs bringing his hand back down to his lap.

The thought of Axel having a girlfriend actually puts a smile on my face.

He really deserves the best. He's been through a lot, he deserves love.

Someone that will hold him at night and kiss him good morning.

"Well you've had sex with people, how did you initiate?" I ask him leaning my head on my palm at the back of the sofa.

"Do you wanna have sex?" He asks me, his head lean back looking at the ceiling.

"No, " I say.

"No?" He turns his head so we could be face to face.

"No, that's not how you initiate it when you're in a relationship. Well not usually anyway," I say wetting my lips with my tongue.

"Oh, " he says visibly relaxing.

"What did you think I meant by no?" I ask him confused as to why he tensed when I said no.

"Oh, nothing continue, " he says quickly.

"Whatever, " I whisper and shake my head a bit trying to clear my head to focus on the question asked.

"You usually initiate through touches, " I say softly bobbing his nose earning an adorable smile from him.

"It may start with a kiss going on to full-on make-out session to slowly starting to trace your fingers under each other clothes and then it just happens, " I say getting a bit flustered.

"I don't think too many words are needed here, obviously everything needs consent first to happen, " I say grabbing my glass of water and gulping it down.

"What touches?" He asks me.

"Touches Axel, you know what I mean. I can't show you, " I say while leaning my head at the back of the sofa mimicking him.

"I never had meaningful sex with someone, " he starts saying in such a quiet voice.

"All the times I slept with girls was a fuck me and leave me situation picked up from parties, " he says looking at me.

"Girls don't want a relationship with me. Trust me, that's the last thing they want from me if they want anything at all in the first place, " He says sadly.

I find myself running my hand through his hair to... I don't know to ease him in a way.

"I don't think you live up to your reputation. I think you're so much better, " I whisper.

"You're saying that because you haven't seen the real me. Smashing people's faces on the tables when they piss me off while drunk, " he scoffs.

"I think I have been seen the real you. It's you who doesn't see yourself for who you truly are. We all make mistakes Axel, that doesn't mean we don't deserve love, " I say softly staring at his eyes.

"How many people have you slept with?" He asks me.

"Four, you?" I say.

"Seven. Is Carter your first relationship?"

"I dated 3 guys before getting with Carter. Two of them didn't go on to anything more, with the other one we had a short term relationship it lasted only 3 and a half months. So, I guess Carter is my first proper boyfriend, " I say.

"Teach me, " he whispers.

"Teach you what?" I say a frown on my face.

"Teach me how to ignite a fire with my fingertips, " he says softly brushing the tip of his nose on mine.

My breath hitches.

"I can't do that. I have a boyfriend, " I whisper.

"I'm not asking you to suck my dick Mia, I'm not even asking you to kiss me, " he starts saying leaning a lot closer to my face.

"I'm asking you to teach me how to dance tango with my fingers, " he smirks at me.

I swallow loudly and let my gaze trail around the room. I feel my heartbeat rising from guilt probably. I don't want to do anything that I regret later on. Right now, I want to help him but I'm not sure if it's appropriate.

Is this cheating? I hope not! It's not like we're actually doing anything.

Maybe if I think of it as a dance it will help me get rid of the guilty feeling.

"Okay fine, but if I feel uncomfortable we stop immediately," I say tucking behind my ear some strands of hair.

"Of course! I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable, " he says quickly.

"We're not going to do anything too inappropriate. You can't touch my butt, you can't touch my boobs and you certainly can not touch my you know what. You can't touch me under this hoodie, okay?" I say pointing a finger at him.

I'm drawing the line from the beginning

"Okay, " he says.

"Okay well, if you are in a situation like this where you're sitting or lying next to each other you can put your hand on their thigh and move it up to you know where," I say putting my hand on his thigh and softly dragging my fingertips up his thigh just a little bit stopping mid-thigh before pulling away.

"You're supposed to teach me how to dance, not practice for yourself, " I blush at his words.

"Shut up!" I say mortified.

I squeal as he suddenly lifts me and places me on his lap pushing each leg to either side of him.

"Axel!" I yell pushing him back so I could create some distance between us.

"Teach me, " he leans forward whispering in my ear, after brushing some strands of hair away from my face.

His warm breath tickles my ear and makes my eyes flutter for a second, shivers running down my spine.

"Well you seem to be doing just fine without me, " I say softly.

"Mmh, maybe I'm a natural, " he says his tone matching mine.

He runs his fingertips from my ankles to my thighs, taking my breath away as he skims the tip of his nose from my jaw to my cheeks to my nose. I close my eye for a second before reopening them starting at his ocean eyes. So close that his lips brush mine in the gentles way possible.

We're so close but at the same time miles away from each other.

A/N

Oh, things are getting intense between these two in this chapter!

What do you think is going to happen next?

Do you think Mia will give in or push him away?

Find out in the next chapter coming soon...

I hope you guys are all doing alright and staying safe.

Feel free to comment & vote like always! ❤️

Hope you have a nice day or night depending on where you're from! Xx