Chapter 49

Standing at the door is Axel with his messy hair and sweatpants that cling to his thighs. He still holds the handle of the half-open door and he places his other hand on the doorframe with tense shoulders. He doesn't say anything as his eyes drop down to my bag in my hand. I take a step forward bringing us closer I slide my bag under his arm not really caring about it now. Our eyes never leaving one another I take another step further and go on my tiptoes so our noses are brushing.

"You told me not to come here again unless you're able to fuck me, " I say keeping my voice on the low and slightly breathless. Brushing the tip of my nose against his softly I part my lips and let the words I wanted to say to him for a while now slip out.

"So fuck me, " his hand instantly gets a handful of my hair bringing me harshly forward colliding our lips. His slightly chapped lips add a bit of roughens to the kiss, our tongues not losing another minute and start dancing with one another.

         (Mature content ahead 18+ only 😉)

I move my hand to the back of his neck and other one to grasp his jaw. He moves us backwards just enough to be able to slam me against the door closing it from some prying eyes. His hand that holds my waist moves down taking a handful of my ass and give it a squeeze making me moan against his lips. I push us further in the flat with my body as his hands leave mine just to take my jacket off hastily and drop it on the floor.

The kiss is harsh and deep but at the same time so bittersweet and passionate. Everything he feels is in this kiss. The jealousy, the scare, the frustration, the anger, the despair, the love and desire and so many more. Every single emotion he has been through whilst at my presence.

He tangles his hand in my hair as the other wraps around my waist pulling me flat against him harshly, sick of the distance that slipped between us. I start playing gently with the hair at the back of his head as the other travels down slowly from his chest to his cock. I teasingly run my hand up and down his cock making him groan before reaching the laced strings of his sweatpants and unlacing them but I don't go any further I just bring my hand back on his chest.

We move further in his flat with the bedroom as our final destination for the night but he pushes me against the wall halfway through. He tightens his hold on my waist and tucks my hair back ripping our lips away from each other as he stares in my eyes mouth agape, breathless for a few seconds. Brushing his lips against my jaw going down to my neck he starts leaving a trail of kisses behind. A moan manages to escape my lips despite me biting my lip trying not to be too loud.

His lips burn my skin and leave a pleasurable sting behind. My hands are buried in his messy hair as his lips reach my collarbone's, he had to pull down a bit my sweatshirt to be able to have access. He brings his lips back to mine and this time we manage to go in the bedroom without any other pit stops along the way.

As we're standing in front of his bed with our lips attached he moves his hand underneath my sweatshirt. I feel his fingertips brush against my burning skin until he reached my boobs. I'm not wearing any bra and I think that delights him.

Detaching our lips and staring into each other's eyes that sizzle with lust he brushes his thumb right under my boob before griping it at the same time as his other hand grips my neck squeezing it slightly as he bites my bottom lip tucking at it as he moves his head back a bit. Fuck me! This is the most erotic thing someones done to me.

"Fuck! I'm already in love with the feeling of love, " he whispers against my lips. My head is a haze from his words.

He lifts my sweatshirt over my head and throws it on the floor next to him as he brings our lips back together. The kiss this time takes on a slower pace and I love it either way. His fingers brushing against the sides of my body and under my boobs feel like feathers but heavier, perhaps they're made out of gold. I grip his t-shirt and drag it up his body my knuckles brushing against his body making him shiver and stiffen a bit. Removing our lips he takes over and gets rid of his t-shirt, joining my sweatshirt on the floor.