Chapter 51

AXEL'S P.O.V

This is my favourite sight to wake up to. Her laying naked next to me in bed with the sun illuminating on her beauty. Her even breathing as she sleeps peacefully by my side. I can see every small detail of her face. The small adoring dots decorating her skin across her cheeks, the extra plumpness of her lips after a good night sleep.

I brush some strands of hair that fall on her face hiding her beauty from me as if she is blushing from what I'm thinking. I keep my movements as gentle as possible, not wanting to wake her up yet. I haven't gotten enough of her beauty. I want to stay like this forever but forever is a long time. I don't know if she'll want me for that long.

She turns on her back exposing more of her naked figure to me. Her small boobs flatten on her chest due to her position and her lips tilt upwards just the slightest amount. I love it. I love everything about her, well, almost everything. I can't deny that her overthinking and indecisiveness is annoying me some times. I wish she wouldn't think things more than two times and just make a fucking decision already, but does this make me love her any less? No, it doesn't!

Letting my fingers trace her figure, from her collarbone's to her small boobs outlining them, to her small waist and her hip bones that stick out a bit, to her panties tracing them until my fingers rest at her lower stomach area right above her panties.

I stop and think for a moment, wondering if she broke up with Carter? Hopefully, she did. I don't think my heart will be able to handle it if she is still attached to him. Other than that concern though, I don't have any negative thoughts pacing around like a wild animal in my head. I feel dare I even say, extremely happy at this moment.

I lean forward and start laying kisses on her skin from her jaw to her neck moving lower and lower. I hear her humming in delight as I lay a kiss on her nipple a shiver running through her body. I can't stop the wide smile from taking place on my face.

"Don't stop spelling good morning to me now, " her slightly raspy voice filling my ears.

I glance up at her face seeing her eyes half open and staring at me with a soft smile on. I grin and move forward placing a kiss on her lips. I don't care about morning breath. You have to realise that you won't be able to brush your teeth before every single time you want to kiss your partner or in this case the person you're in love with.

       (Mature content ahead 18+ only 😏😉)

Going back down to her boobs I fondle one in my hand as I kiss the other one. I lick her nipple before letting my teeth scrape it gently before tucking at it. She moans lazily and brings her hand up to my hair and start playing with them as I take her nipple in my mouth and start sucking it. Letting it go I move to her other one and repeat the melody.

Her nails scratching my skull a bit as she grips my hair and tucks them hard wanting to lower my face. I smirk at her and wink as I lay kisses down her stomach to her belly button making her giggle a bit. I spread her legs apart and hook her left one over my shoulder to be face to face with her cover pussy. I don't bother removing her panties, I just push them at to the side before gliding two fingers up and down her slit. She arks her hip up but I push them back down.

"Keep still for me yeah?" I say throwing a look at her face before focusing back on her slick pussy.

She didn't have the chance to answer, she opens her mouth but instead of words, a sharp cry was let out as I push two fingers in her and start sucking and licking her clit harshly.

"Fuck, " she moans dragging the word while throwing her head back in the pillow. She grips my hair harder while her other hands grip the pillow.

I keep thrusting my fingers in her, feeling her slick walls.

"You're so wet for me, I love it, I love you," I say before going back to sucking her clit.

"Axel, " she moans out my name.

"Yeah baby, " I say before chuckling at her.

"Make me cum, " she says while gazing at me with those forest eyes of hers, damn.

"Whatever you want babe, " I say before adding a third finger inside her and speeding up a little bit, trusting hard but not too fast.

Her moans are something I never thought I would have the privilege to hear, but here I am and I couldn't be any happier.

I place a kiss on her clit before pinching it gently with my teeth and that pushes her over the edge.

"Oh, fuck, " she moans out while trying to close her legs from the pleasure running through her body right now.

I remove my fingers from her and brought them to her lips and she wraps them around my fingers cleaning them off. While she is doing that I start licking softly her pussy cleaning he off as she moans satisfied. I lean forward and kiss her. She runs her hands on my back and smiles at me once we pull away from our lazy deep kiss.

               (Mature content ends here)

"I love you too, " she says leaning forward and placing another small kiss on my lips. I nuzzle my nose with her.

"Why don't we go have a shower to clean up, " I say.

"And then we can have breakfast, I'm starving, " she says while getting up and standing at the side of the bed with her hands leaning on it.

"Well I did have a taste of breakfast but I'm a hungry boy so yeah we'll make breakfast, " I say smirking at her before it turns into a smile.

"Great, " she says before clearing her throat and turning around to go to the bathroom. I manage to slap he ass making her sequel and giggle before she went.

I'm one happy boy!

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'll see you tomorrow with another chapter.

Feel free to comment & vote! ❤️

Have a nice day/night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️