Chapter 52

The hot drops of water hit my skin harshly as my eyes focus on the fogged up glass door from the steam. I run my hand through my hair making sure all the shampoo is off.

Small gentle hands grip around my waist sliding up to my chest and finally stopping at my shoulders gripping them tightly. Just this small touch sends electricity running through my body making me feel more alive.

A small smile breaks on my face.

I grab one of her hands and hold it in mine as I turn my head to the side throwing a glance at the grinning naked beauty in my shower. I brought her hand to my lips and place a kiss on it before twirling her around me so she is standing directly under the showerhead. My eyes travel from her close eyes to the drops of water trickling down her skin.

"We're not going to make it out of this shower are we?" I say under my breath making her giggle and open her eyes to stare at me. She keeps blinking because of the water getting capture by her long eyelashes.

"That depends on if you can keep your hands and mouth above my torso, " she leans on her tiptoes and bobs my nose with hers before turning around and start washing her self.

I try to keep my eyes from travelling further down her waist but damn I'm failing. I grab the shampoo and squirt some in my hands before running my hands through her wet strands of hair. She tilts her head further back and closing her eyes as she enjoys the head massage I'm giving her. She lets out a small moan and I tuck her hair back hard making her gasp before I bring my lips to her ear.

"If you want me to keep my hands of your pussy, you better bite down those moans baby. Cause the only one seeing leaving this bathroom on their own legs is me, " I whisper before pushing her head back as I rinse the shampoo off her hair so I can continue on to the conditioner.

"Is that's supposed to turn me off or set me alight because I think is the second, " she says in such a low tone.

"No baby I might be the one with the lighter but you're the one that has the gasoline," I say before biting her earlobe.

We decided on taking a shower together since none of us has a problem being naked in front of the other. Might end up being the best mistake I've ever made, but I'm not complaining.

"You know for a person that's insecure about their body, you have a good way of hiding it, " she says changing the conversation, trying to put down the fire she started.

"You make me feel confident. With you I don't have to hide or feel embarrassed or that I'm not looking good enough. You make me feel secure."

I never felt like this with anyone else. It feels like I can talk about anything and everything with her without fearing that I'll be judged or laugh at.

After rinsing her hair she turns around looking at me. The top of her head crazing my chin as I tilt my head down to look at her eyes. Some days you can find a wild forest in them while others a blooming garden. A more dry dark forest filled with passion or anger and a bright garden full of different kinds of flowers with love or admiration. The paintings I can see in her eyes are worth all the money in the world.

I bring my hands on her waist holding her softly but tight not wanting her to slide off my fingertips like the water drops. I bring her body up against mine, her boobs being squish on my chest as she brings one hand around my neck scrapping me with her nails. The other teasingly touching my arm as she brings it up to my shoulder using it as leverage holding tight. Before she can even move on her tiptoes my lips are already embracing hers as I lean down to her.

Her soft lips between mine are moving in a mad way trying to meet me in the middle. I let my tongue graze her bottom lip and she gladly opens up for me the gates to heaven. My tongue dancing with her at the beat of a slow love song that only they know.

There is nothing gentle about this kiss. Is harsh and deep and breathtaking in a literal way. I let one hand travel down her waist and grip her asscheek tightly before letting it go with a slap. She moans against my lips as I grip her jaw in my other hand and yank her away from my lips.

We take a few minutes to let oxygen back in our lungs before leaning my forehead on her and watching her eyes been glued to my red lips. I brush a finger against her swollen bottom lip before giving her jaw a squeeze, bring her attention back to my eyes for a few seconds.

"You said before you were hungry, so let's go make some breakfast yeah? Can't have you starve to death and afterwards if you're a good girl I might give you a treat yeah baby?"

"Yeah, " she says in a breathy tone as she looks at me as if she is hypnotized.

"Good, " I nod my head before leaning in a giving her one last deep kiss for now.

Turning the water off I let her jaw go and grab her hand bringing her out of the shower carefully not wanting her to slip. I wrap a towel around her body letting her dry herself up as I get another towel for me. I wrap it around my hips as Mia starts to blow-dry her hair. I place a kiss on her temple as I go back to the bedroom getting dress. I just throw on some sweatpants and grab my phone before going down to the kitchen finding want I need to make a greasy breakfast with her.

My phone lights up grabbing my attention. I have a lot of unanswered texts from the boys in our group chat. I roll my eyes and open it scanning what they have been saying, bullshit as per usual. Matt wants an ice-cream, Luca is pissed because Matt didn't give him the d last night and Aiden mumbles about the art project we have. One question is directed towards me and it's from Luca asking me what the fuck am I doing? And how long to I take to masturbate? Oh well.

I type quickly a reply back to them before letting my phone on the side, thankfully I always have it on silent.

"I was having a shower with Mia and to answer your other questions when it's to Mia than a mere few minutes with anyone else might take a while to get there." 

I saw my screen lighting up every few seconds, laughing I shake my head and start cooking the bacon. Mia comes and wraps her hands around my waist as she leans her cheek on my back.

"What are we having?"

"Bacon and eggs. I also have pre-made pancakes we just need to heat them up, maple syrup is on the cabinet above the microwave, " I say pointing my finger at it.

She grabs the syrup alongside two plates and places them on the table before coming next to me and cracking eggs in the pan.

I can get used to this you know.

This place feels like home already with her here.

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well!

More chapters coming tomorrow.

Feel free to comment & vote! ❤️

Have a nice day/night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️