ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi guys, I'd like to put this up to let you know that I will be sort of rewriting the book.

What made me do this the fact there are so many newly added smashers that It changed my plan for this ending.

I started this book when I was in high school and now I'm in college, so It's been a long time and I'd like to update it. Plus there have been so many new smashers and blythe just ruined my plan T_T but that's okay!

So technically this book came up from a continuation from one of my other books, that's why it starts so suddenly and why the reason for you being in the smash world comes up so late in the book. That's one of the things I'd like to change.

Another thing I'd like to change is the cover and the summary of the book, I haven't touched that but I'd like to update it.

I officially have a plan, this book WILL have an ending. Might I say multiple endings if you will but that's all I will tell you for now.

This book wasn't meant to have a story but now it's heading in the direction of one, I'd like to begin this book with a set story, but also some goofy chapters and requests thrown here and there that may or may have nothing to do with the story but merely for fun. I'll update the "Info for Requests" too.

Once I let out the 'new' updated form of this book you may notice some chapters are missing but that could mean:
-I'm still revising it
-I took out the chapter for a reason
-I'll post it later in the story

So yeah that's my plan for this book. What this means is that this book will take a pause, a hiatus, sort of thing in order to tweak and fix stuff. I hope you will all be patient with me as I bring you a better version of this book. I don't have a set time as to when it will be finished.

I might update the book with only one chapter completed, but will continue to update each day when I have enough re-worked chapters. And then continue the story as planned.

I thank all of you for reading this and adding it to your library's, I never thought one of my books would reach this many views :3

Thank you