Training Starts!

". . . ( -n) . . . (y/n) . . . (y/n)!"

You woke with a sudden jolt. You slowly sat upright and looked around sleepily not fully awake to understand where you were exactly yet. "(y/n)!  It's time for breakfast, you said you'd make food for everyone from now on!" said a familiar brown haired angel. As you started to wake up you were more familiar of your surroundings. You noticed Ness, Lucas, and Toon Link surrounding you on your bed, with Pit standing next to your bed all staring at you with grumbling stomachs.

"Oh yeah breakfast. . ."

"(Y/n)!" said Pit.

"Five more minutes. . ."

"You said that twenty minutes ago!" shouted Toon Link.

"I did? Can't I just sleep a little more?"

"Well yeah but weren't you excited about training today-?" said Pit.

"Training!? I completely forgot about that! Geez you guys could have said that sooner!" You said as you got out of bed and ran to the bathroom to freshen up. After a quick shower you went to get your clothes. When you went back to your room with a towel draped around your body you saw that everyone was where you left them.

"Uh guys do you mind?"

"Mind what?" said Pit.

"I need to get dressed."

"Oh! Don't worry we don't mind!" Pit said with an innocent smile plastered on his face.

"Geez Pit can't you take a hint? Don't you know when a girl needs privacy?" ,Toon Link said he, Ness, and Lucas pushed Pit outside of your room, "Didn't Lady Palutena teach you this?"

"Um Huh!?" said Pit as they all left. "Er- see you at breakfast (y/n) Pit called back. Once the door shut you quickly got changed into a simple (f\c) hoodie with the SSB logo along with jeans and sneakers. After all you didn't want to wear a suit of armor or a business suit for training. . . yet. Once you finished dressing you started to head for the kitchen. It didn't take 5 minutes for you to instantly become lost in the Smash mansion. You wandered around trying to find the kitchen thinking about what you were going to make everyone when you saw Villager looking at a picture. He noticed you and turned to look with the same smile he always has.

"Hey Villager whatchu up to?" you said walking up to him. He pointed to the painting he was looking at earlier. When you looked up to see the painting it was of Villager himself.

"Wow cool, is there one of everyone?" you asked curiously. He nodded in reply. He started walking away while motioning you to follow down the hall. While walking down the hall lined with portraits of all the smashers you noticed that some that were missing characters. Villager stopped in front of one and pointed at it waiting so you could look at it. Once you looked at the painting you looked at the name which read: (Y\N).

"Is this supposed to be me?" you asked. Villager nodded his head then pointed to a plaque at the end of the hall. It read: A portrait for the smashers strong enough to defeat us. -Master Hand and Crazy Hand. "Woah! So you defeated Master and Crazy Hand!?" you asked Villager. He nodded in response. "Maybe one day I can beat them too?" you said. Before Villager could respond his stomach rumbled along with yours. "Heh heh how can I expect to train today on an empty stomach." you said as you rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly. "Can you take me to the kitchen?" you asked Villager. He nodded before grabbing a hold of your hand leading you towards the kitchen.

~Smasher's POV~

"Graaahhh when is (y/n) going to get here?" asked Pit.