Gunner

Today you would be learning about being a mii gunner. After this you would be working on becoming a brawler. Master Hand said that once you've trained with the smashers and have gotten to get a clear understanding on what each class held you could choose which you'd like to stay as permanently. Although, you had other ideas. Everyone had their portrait, except the new smashers, up in the hallway. You wanted to have your portrait up there too. What better way to prove yourself to everyone than to show the smashers ranging from gunners to swordsmen and women to brawlers that you could master and defeat them using the skills they taught you. Yeah, until then you're showing them that you can do it. . . a little bit at a time.

"(Y/n)? Uh (Y/n) I know I'm not the one who knows how to cook but I remember you telling me that if it's black then it's no good." said a worried Pit. "Huh?" you said snapping out of your thoughts. You looked down to realize that the waffles were indeed black. In a panicked state you started rummaging through drawers getting a spatula to take it off the waffle maker. You only panicked more when the waffle caught on fire right in front of you. That's when you stared wide-eyed and started grabbing your head yelling in despair.

"Squirtle I choose you!" said pokemon trainer. Squirtle soon came and sprayed at my pan causing the fire to stop. Looking up you saw Pokemon trainer smiling in triumph. You walked up to him with sparkling eyes unaware of the smashers in the background holding buckets of water frozen in different position hoping to be the ones to come to your aid. "Thank you Pokemon Trainer! And you too Squirtle!" you said crouching down to pat Squirtle's head. Pokemon trainer looked over at the now glaring smashers and smiled a knowing smile that read: 'I get her attention and you don't' type of smirk. "Pokemon Trainer!" you said snapping him out of his state at making taunting faces at the smashers. "Pokemon trainer thank you so much! I just freak out whenever there's a fire in a kitchen so I really appreciate it. In return for helping me I'll give whatever you want." you said with an innocent smile tilting your head unaware of how cute you were looking towards the male smashers. Pokemon trainer blushed as he thought of ideas he could ask you. A hug? A kiss on the cheek? Be my girlfriend? he thought. Oh gosh what am I thinking!? But then again she is really adorable when she says it like that. No No No even still she probably didn't mean it like that when she asked. He was currently silently panicking as to what he should ask you. He was faced away from you when you suddenly caught his attention when you called his name.

"Pokemon Trainer-?" "I want to choose what we eat next!" he blurted out suddenly grabbing onto your shoulders.

"Okay!" you said walking away to get a new waffle maker to start making the waffles in. The others soon resumed to their duties as well.

It seemed that more and more people helped you out in the kitchen. It also seemed that quite a few people had grown a liking to you as well, a liking that would make one blush when you smiled at them like. How this liking you came to be? Well who knows, it's different for everyone ranging from Ganondorf and his not so shy about letting people know he likes you because you were well, a princess in his eyes, To Marth who couldn't deny he had a small liking to you because of how strong and hardworking you were. You seemed to be on everyone's minds the moment you got here. Ganondorf, Link, and Pit came over to Pokemon trainer.

"I would've asked for a hug." said Pit plainly.

"I would've asked for a kiss on the cheek." said Link smirking.

"I would've asked her to be my girlfriend!" said Ganondorf proudly smiling.

"Girlfriend!? Who do you think you are!?" said Link engaging in battle with Ganondorf both with hands locked trying to push each other to the floor.()

"Me!? What about you Mr. Kiss on the cheek!"

"This is going to be a long breakfast." said Pokemon Trainer going back to making waffles.

~Time skip~

It was now Training time. You were waiting in the fields for your coaches remembering that Master Hand wanted to try a new method of helping you out. He said he was going to pick to Gunners experimenting if having a personal coach instead of anyone who wants to help will be more effective. Although you hoped it wouldn't, it was fun seeing everyone walk in and help you out.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" yelled Samus as she walked up the hill to where you were. Walking beside her was Megaman.

"Hey Samus! Hi Megaman!" you waved walking down to them.

"So we'll be your trainers! We'll teach everything there is to know about being a great Gunner." she said with Megaman nodding in agreement.

First they help you put the cannon on your (dominant hand) and showed you how to activate it. Once that was done, they taught you how to actually shoot from it. It was all good and fun until you forgot to deactivate it and almost accidently shot Megaman's head off. That's when you really started to freak out and let your arm go everywhere as the shots kept shooting everywhere. It took the both of them to catch and tackle you to the ground so they could deactivate your arm cannon. They did after about 10 minutes of chasing you. That's when Samus decided it would be best to take a break.

The three of you decided to sit on the grass with you facing Samus as Megaman went to sit between you two. That was until Samus pulled Megaman into her lap surprising him.

"Aww Megaman your so cute!" she said as she hugged a blushing Megaman. "As you can probably tell, (Y/n), there aren't that many Gunners that match the way you fight aside from us. But we're glad you're fighting style is like ours! Now we won't have to keep teaching other stuff we already know. The teachers have now become the students!" she said with Megaman nodding in agreement.

"I'm really glad too!" you said happily. "Oh! And I'm sorry for almost blowing your head off Megaman." he waved his hand up as if saying it was okay.

"Oh! He says it's no big deal it happens a lot in the line of Gunners." she said. "Heh I've learned to read body language."

"Oh cool! You should teach me so that I can understand Villager and Meta Knight."

"Sure!" she said. "I think we've had a long enough break, so let's get back to training." she said standing back up. You then went back to training.

After you finally got down activating and deactivating your gun you moved onto target practice. They set up targets ranging from close ones to far ones to ones that were suspended in midair. Once the setup was done they demonstrated. "Okay so what you want to do is bring your other arm onto your hand cannon to control the force it leaves behind and activate then shoot when your ready. Watch." She then shot down 3 targets fast and perfectly. "okay now you try." you then proceeded to shooting doing exactly everything she said but the force left behind by the shot was too much ending with you falling on your but. "I guessed charged shots will taught next week once you got shooting down." she said holding out a hand for her to grab.

Megaman then stepped in and showed you how to stand. It was different than the other training sessions. You didn't have to keep your back straight or make sure your posture was elegant no, you had to bend your legs, shoulders slumped forward, back leaning in and that was to prevent from falling on your but again. You had to run and whenever they would say shoot you had to stop and get into position and shoot not hitting a target necessarily but to practice and make sure you don't fall on your butt. A gunner should never fall on their butt is what they said.

You managed to master the position. To you it felt awkward making a sloppy position but to Megaman and Samus they thought you looked cool. Next on the list was returning to target practice they each shared their little secrets about how to aim and never missing a target. They started by grabbing a marker and drawing an X at the end of your Gun. Then they showed you how to position your head arm so that they were lined up to the point where your eyes were dead in the center of your gun and X. When they told you to give it a try you took your time as to positioning it a centimeter below the gun and viola. You hit the target dead center.

Once training was over you reflected over your accomplishments. One being not falling on your butt again. Two is learning to aim. three being shooting your first target. Four being able to hold a metal gun on your arm for so long. And five being going on a rampage and hitting every target whether you were dead center off a little it didn't matter. You managed to impress them by not missing a single one whether or not you were accurate or precise, you still got points for hitting fifty targets in under two minutes. You three decided to head back inside and make everyone something to eat.

This is about the time when Pokemon Trainer came up and handed you a note before walking away with you not noticing the forming blush on his cheeks. Opening the note Megaman and Samus both leaned in to read the note. It read : Cookies

~Timeskip~

"Okay so what do we need!" Samus said excitedly. As you took out recipes. "Okay so we need these stuff." you said pointing at the paper. Who knew a cookbook was just lying around the kitchen. Although you wondered if anyone even tried to read and cook off of it. It did say property of Crazy Hand on the back, Bet he was trying to make ice cream.

Once the ingredients were gathered you showed them how to mix and prepare the ingredients. Soon after the smell of cookies filled the kitchen it was bound to leak through to some passing smashers. And just who it passed by exactly?

"You guys making cookies!?" yelled Toon Link.

"No way we wanna help!" Yelled Ness with Lucas nodding along.

"Sure! You guys can put the batter onto the cookie sheets." You said handing them their sheets. "Where's Villager?"

"He said something about catching a butterfly that came into the mansion." said Toon Link.

"Well that's fine but making cookies is way more fun we should find him!" said Samus. Megaman soon raised his hand to volunteer and ran out in search of him.

5 minutes passed until he came back with Villager. They then took their seats and proceeded to baking. After all the cookies were made we started decorating with icing.

"Hey you got icing on me!" yelled Toon Link.

"Sorry." Lucas said. But was met with a handful of ice reaching his cheek. "hey!" "Payback" said Toon Link. Lucas was about to counter until Ness started laughing which ended up with him getting a nose covered in icing with the icing bags. This was the start of another kitchen war. Villager soon joined in after and Megaman was then pulled into it as well then Samus then you.

All seven of you were covered head to toe in icing. That's when you started to laugh which became contagious and started spreading towards the others who were all sitting on the floor. When you opened your eyes from the laughter you noticed that some icing was on Megaman's nose. He managed to get icing on most of his clothes considering he only showed his face. You leaned in and licked it clean off causing him to blush madly. You giggled and caught him in your arms before he could run off and commented about how cute he was flustered. Then you noticed the other boys with pouts on their faces. You then set Megaman down on your lap and opened your arms. "Come on you guys too!" They didn't hesitate as they looked up with wide eyes and tackled you. "Ooooh! I wanna join too!" yealled Samus hugging your back and the boys who were hugging you. It officially became a cuddle fest.

~Time skip~

Pokemon trainer thanked you as you headed off to bed. Everyone ate the cookies even the extras you baked for tomorrow. Cookies and milk officially became a bedtime snack. Especially for the little boys who drank and ate those cookies and passed out right after on the dining table as if they just drank sleep medicine. Boy today was a fun day. Even if only two people trained you it was fun bonding with them. Can't wait for tomorrow, Brawlers. . . bring it  on.