Christmas

Rosalina skillfully twiddled her fingers holding the pair of knitting needles as she stared at the almost finished product, her tongue stuck out in concentration until she suddenly stopped knitting and smiled muttering a 'all done' holding up the ...

Rosalina skillfully twiddled her fingers holding the pair of knitting needles as she stared at the almost finished product, her tongue stuck out in concentration until she suddenly stopped knitting and smiled muttering a 'all done' holding up the sweater. She handed it to you to put on. Once you did, Ness, Lucas, and Toon Link got up from where they were sitting patiently and complimented how good you looked in it.

"Wow Rosalina, I had no idea you were good at knitting." you said, admiring yourself in the mirror while doing a little twirl in place. What? It's Christmas. Of course you'd feel gitty.

Rosalina simply smiled at the praise she was receiving. She was feeling a little worried this month having no idea what to get everyone so when she asked you for any ideas, she was lucky you mentioned if she had any hobbies such as scrap booking or painting. It also just so happened that you were drawing sketches of all the smashers as a gift. "Thank you, (Y/n). I'm just happy I was able to find something to give everyone, but... I still have one sweater left. Have any of you seen villager?" You gave Ness, Lucas, and Toon Link a questioning glance only to receive shrugged shoulders. You gave a small 'hmm' before snapping your fingers, "We'll look for him." You walked off with the other three following in tow as Rosalina gave a small wave to you as the four of you began your search for Villager.

The four of you walked down the halls glancing and stopping every now and then to look under tables and chairs and couches. Villager has been known to wander off easily usually to chase a butterfly and sometimes chase a red dot from a laser pointer the other smashers would use to prank him occasionally. But the times he does wander off, he reappears in the strangest of places. Just last week he was found in the flour cabinet in the kitchen. The others heard a scream in the kitchen and upon arrival, found a passed out peach on the kitchen floor with a Villager attempting to get down from the high shelf of the cabinet.

After turning around a corner, the four of you noticed an open door with voices that can be heard. The four of you quickly scurried over to the door, pushing it further open to reveal Sonic, Mario, Pacman, and Megaman playing poker. But no Villager. Suddenly stomping could be heard behind your group startling all of you. Before you could even turn around, soft hands pushed you all to the other side of the doorway gently so that you were no longer blocking it. And then in came a very angry Princess Peach with a frying pan in hand. You covered Toon link, Ness, and Lucas's eyes as she started to smack the heads of the group that was once playing poker as she started to babble about them not being there to help her in the kitchen. Believe it or not, Peach was making dinner. After some time with training she and a few other smashers could now cook on their own without burning anything. Although the same could not be said for others, those others were banned from ever stepping foot in the kitchen. *cough cough* Link and Ganondorf.

But not everyone was bad at cooking. They could still make little stuff like cookies or tea or hot chocolate. Like the females of the mansion who were currently drinking and eating just that. The four of you headed over to the dining hall to ask. Once you made it there you found Rosalina dining with them. Wii fit trainer spotted you four and patted the empty seats next to her holding out cups of hot chocolate. So, in the end you all decided to take a little break and sit with them. Rosalina noticed the four of you joining them and asked if you had seen Villager yet.

"Sorry Rosalina, we still haven't found Villager yet." Toon Link said sadly as Rosalina's face saddened as well. "But we're working on it!" Ness said jumping to stand on his seat pointing a finger towards the sky, doing an encouraging pose. This made Rosalina giggle as she gave a thumbs up in reply.

After you finished your drinks the four of you set out on your search again. You stopped by Bowser, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf sitting small chairs around a little kitty table doing arts and crafts in the corner of the living room gloomily. Why they were there? Well, lets just say that every year those three get overly too excited on every Christmas it always seems to end with a burning tree or all the presents are opened. So, this year Master and Crazy hand put the three in a corner. You stuck your bottom lip out and raised an eyebrow questioning yourself whether or not you should ask them if they've seen Villager or not. After standing and staring at them for a minute you called out to the three grabbing their attentions, but as soon as you did Ness, Lucas, and Toon Link took a hold of your arms giving you frightening looks, shaking their heads at you. You gave them questioning looks until you looked back up and saw the three at the table turn around eerily giving the four of you chills as they chanted words such as 'Christmas' and 'presents' and 'merry' and 'trees.' The four of you ran out of there faster than sonic could run down a hill.

You had no luck with the rest of the smashers. None of them have seen Villager. It wasn't until you were walking down another hall when a voice caught your attention. It was Marth dressed in a Santa outfit along with Ike dressed as Rudolf and Meta knight wearing a Santa hat. "Hey Marth! Have you seen Villager?" you asked, walking up to the three. "Villager? Oh, he went out to chop down a tree." Marth said smiling in return. Ike and Meta knight nodded in agreement. "A tree?" you all questioned. "Yeah, he's getting the tree while we get the decorations ready for when he comes back, don't worry he won't be too long. Why don't the three of you help us?" Marth said. "Sure!"

Meanwhile, Villager asked Charizard and Lucario for help. Charizard would provide the light and Lucario would show a good place to find trees. Once he chopped down a tree, he headed back towards the mansion. Along the way he saw Link and Zelda taking a stroll around the house. Once he made it all the way back from the forest, he found you and his gang all sitting on the porch.

When you and the rest of the smashers heard footsteps on snow approaching, you looked up to see Villager with a tree in tow. You all got up and smothered him in hugs. Dragging him and the tree into the warm house.

Christmas that day ended with the smashers helping decorating the tree, heck even Dark Pit joined in. Although he was totally against it in the beginning. Maybe it had to do with the fact that the two of you were caught under a mistletoe and it wasn't until you kissed him on the cheek that he realized the situation he was under, literally. His face brought tomatoes to shame. He followed you like a lost puppy all night.

Flashback~

Dark Pit was sitting on the couch all alone as he watched the others decorate the Christmas tree. He watched as Pit put the star on the tree, he grumbled unhappily. All this Christmas and festive stuff just wasn't his thing. His thoughts were interrupted when the seat next to him sunk slightly meaning someone had sat down next to him. You had sat down next to him. You had started a conversation with him and he seemed content with chatting with you. You weren't annoying like a certain angel he knew.

A certain green haired lady noticed the two of you chatting. Now, Palutena knew Dark Pit and his dislike of holidays and festivities. She started to smile as she formulated a plan. She ran over to the box full of Christmas decorations and pulled out a mistletoe. She tied it to a stick and tied it to a pikmin that ran back to Olimar that just so happened to be standing right behind the couch. The mistletoe hung perfectly above you two.

You noticed the mistletoe when Palutena caught your attention and pointed above your head and gave you two a thumbs up with a knowing smirk. You giggled at her childish, mischievous antics and decided to go along.

"Hey Dark Pit?" you said shyly. He turned his head now fully looking at you muttering a soft 'what.' You then leaned in and kissed his cheek before pointing at the mistletoe explaining your sudden action. His face started to turn beet red. Then Peach came in and announced that dinner was ready. Dark pit suddenly got up and took a hold of your wrist, still with a red face, and pulled you over to a table to eat.

~

When Peach came out of the kitchen announcing dinner was ready, of course Dark Pit sat next to you. But you did have to help Meta knight down from the tree. Oh Jiggly Puff, Meta knight isn't an ornament... All in all the night was great.

That was until morning when it was discovered that every present had been opened by none other than Bowser, Ganondorf, and Captain Falcon in the middle of it all.

"Uhhhhhhh, thanks for the gift (Y/n), you really caught my good side." Captain Falcon said reenacting the pose from the picture you drew. Although a shadow loomed over the three of them as a very mad Master and Crazy hand came in.

They were sent back to the arts and crafts corner...

As for Toon Link he was laughing his butt off yelling that it was the best Christmas ever.