77.

Bambi wakes on Edward's couch, she'd postponed going home for so long she fell asleep. She sits up and lets out a long breath. Her cell phone vibrates on the coffee table and she glances at it. She has a feeling she is not going to like what she finds when she looks at it. But she has to. She reaches for the phone and unlocks the screen. Missed calls from everyone. More from Charlie, Sam and Bella than anyone else. She can guess why Sam has been calling her. She's going to be in trouble for running off, same with Charlie. She never stays out over night, Charlie's probably worried sick, but she can't bring herself to call him back, to tell him where she is, who she is with and that she has no idea if she is going back. Because she doesn't know if she is going back yet. She doesn't want to go back that's for sure.

"Morning" Edward greets behind her, she looks over her shoulder at him, her eyes softening slightly. "I didn't want to wake you" he admits and then nods to the kitchen. "Hungry?"

"Yeah" she answers and then stands. "Starving"

"I figured" he assures her. "I know you wolves need to eat so I made some food" she moves towards him, he smiles and gently takes her face in his hands before he kisses her. She reaches up and clutches to his shirt, holding herself closer to him as she kisses him back. It still feels like so long ago that he left. His fingers thread through her hair as he kisses her harder, there is still some fear to his kiss, that he is going to hurt her, but he knows, deep down that she is stronger now. He doesn't have to worry so much, he nudges her back against the door frame. She wraps her arms around his neck and moans against his lips. Edward pulls back and looks down at her. She lets out an annoyed breath and he chuckles. He lifts his hands to her face and nudges her nose before kissing her softly. "Breakfast" he tells her as he pulls back. She nods a little and looks into the kitchen before smirking.

"Some food?" she asks as her eyes rake over the numerous amount of food, Edward shrugs a little and gives her a small smile.

"I figured you would have to eat more because of your...new thing" She looks at him, her eyes soft and loving. She nods and smiles before moving to sit at the counter. Edward watches her before moving to stand across from her. Bambi picks up a fork and prods the pancakes on the closest plate.

"Have you decided what you are going to do?" he asks as she pokes at the food.

"Nope" she answers and glances at him. "If I go back....everything will....it will change"

"It already has" he argues softly.

"I know, but I can ignore it if I stay here"

"And Charlie will worry" He counters, she sighs and nods, she knows this. And she loves Charlie, she wouldn't put him through that, except she already is doing to him. She is already worrying him. She closes her eyes and takes a breath. She knows she has to call Charlie. "And Bella..."

"I know" She stops him. "I know I have to go back, but...just a little longer?" she asks him. "I know how bad it's going to be, Sam is going to be so mad...and he's going to make sure I never see you again"

"And I already told you that's not going to happen" he assures her. "I'm right here, and I'm never leaving you again," he reaches over the counter and touches her hand. "I can't, right?" he teases. "I'm stuck with you" she smirks a little and shakes her head.

"That's right" She assures him, the two of them sharing a look.

"So...that means that no one is going to get in the way, Sam can't control your entire life, Bambi, that's not how it works, you are free to make your own choices and to carve your own path" She smirks at him. "What?" he asks.

"Some times I forget how old you are and then you go and say philosophical stuff like that" she answers, Edward smiles at her. She has to admit that being around him again, it's like he never left. "So" she starts leaning on her elbows slightly. "Being a wolf, does that now explain all the weird stuff about me?" she asks him, he raises an eyebrow and then shakes his head.

"No" he admits. "No, it does not" she pouts a little. "If you want....we can try and figure it out" she nods a little. "Okay" he assures her. "I'll call Carlisle later, ask him to pull out some books" he reaches over and strokes her cheek. "But eat first...." she nods and looks down at the food. "And call Charlie" He adds, she sighs but knows he is right. She needs to let Charlie know she is okay, especially after the whole crash thing, she knows he worries too much. She actually thinks that she and Bella might eventually give him a heart attack through the stress they've been inflicting on him.