Finally

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

There I was sitting at the edge of the cliff as I gazed into sunset. It was really beautiful. It has been like, a year, since that incident. And I don't know if there's a cure for Dark Pit's wing. I try not to worry about it, but its hard to just ignore it.

How could I ignore that want to be free? It hurts to see that weak smile on his face whenever Palutena sends me and Pit into a mission.

Flashback
"(Y/N), I'm sending you into a mission." Palutena requested me.

"By myself?" I asked. "If not, can I be accompanied with Dark Pit?"

"You'll be accompanied, but not with Dark Pit. But with Pit. Dark Pit can't go to missions due to his wings." Palutena explained. "I'm sorry."

"Alright..."

"Another mission, love?" Dark Pit asked me.

"Yeah... Palutena wouldn't let you come, I'm sorry..." I looked down to the ground.

He let out a sigh and patted my head. I looked up to see his red crimson eyes. I didn't want to cry, if I do he'd worry. So I just hugged him and he hugged back.

"I'm sure you'll manage without me." He said as he broke the hug. "Now go, Palutena's waiting." Then he gave me a weak smile as me and Pit took off.
End of Flashback

I let out a sigh then continued to daze at the sunset. You know, every time I look towards the sunset. It reminds me of the time Dark Pit sang that beautiful song of his. And of course, I memorized the lyrics.

Dark Pit's P.O.V.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine~"
"You make me happy, when times are gray~"
"You'll never know dear, how much I love you~"
"So please don't take, my sunshine away~"

Huh, that voice, that song. (Y/N).....

There she is, sitting on the edge of the cliff, thanking the sunset. Her hair flowing by the wind, her (E/C) eyes gleaming. She's singing that song I sang to her years back, I'm surprised that she still remembered. Her voice is like a gift from the heavens. I don't know if I have the confidence to do this. Alright Dark Pit, you can do this! I slowly walked towards her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hm? Dark Pit?" She turned to see me.

The way she looks at me whenever I call out to her, it's priceless. She always greeted me with a smile, it's beautiful. I don't know what's more beautiful the sunset or her. Oh wait, I do know. Its her.

"What's up?" She asked me.

"Just want to enjoy the sunset with you." I answered.

"Oh, okay." Then she patted the space beside her and smiled.

I scooted next to her, embarrassed. I don't know why. I couldn't face her properly, I couldn't focus at all. Why? I always saw her like this. Why is it different now?

"Love? Are you okay? You seem disturbed." She looked at me, concerned.

"A-Ah, I was? I didn't know." Did I just stuttered?

"Hey, did you just stutter?" She asked while trying to hold a laugh.
Then she burst out of laughter.

Heh, even I'm laughing at myself in the inside. Her laugh, its just so cute, so beautiful, just like her. Argh, I'm a fool. Why am I acting like this?

After awhile, her laughter died down. Then she placed her head in my shoulder. I looked down to her.

"Are you hiding something from me?" She asked. "You never stutter, only I do."