His Voice

* 1 year later*

Dark Pit's P.O.V

Today's me and (Y/N)'s first anniversary since we went out together. I wanted to give her something special for the occasion, but I just don't know what.

"What's wrong, Dark?" My girlfriend asks me while wrapping her arm into mine.

"Nothing. Just thinking." I answer her question and kissed her in the cheek. She turned into a blushing mess.

"Thinking about what?" She asked, still blushing

"Nothing important" I replied. We were walking around the park since we had free time from missions. But she didn't bring up our anniversary, did she forget? Nah, she wouldn't.

"Oooooo, look, Dark Pit!" She exclaimed while pointing towards a
playground with little angel kids playing around.

"Aren't you a little too old for playgrounds?" I asked her with a grin. She didn't listen to me and ran towards the park. I chuckled. I guess I'll let her do what she wants for today.

But instead of playing in the park, she started playing with the kids in the park. I smiled at the sight of my girlfriend playing with little kids. I walked closer to join her.

"(Y/N), are you having fun?" I asked her

"Yeah, and I think the kids are too" she laughed

"Waaahhhh!!!" The kid started crying.

"Woah, what's wrong?" I asked with concern. When I got closer, the kid started crying even more. The kid's mother went close and spanked me.

"How dare you make my child cry!" The mother screamed in front of my face. I just looked towards the ground and said nothing. The mother got furious and spanked me again and walked away carrying her child.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Seeing the sight of my boyfriend getting spanked by a random person just hurt my heart. Especially in our anniversary. Yes, don't worry I didn't forget. I walked towards Dark Pit and placed my hand into his shoulder.

"Dark Pit, I'm sorry" I apologized

"What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything" he said

"Its my fault that you've been-" I've been interrupted by Dark Pit hugging me.

"Its not your fault, okay?" He reassured "Whenever your here, I'm always okay..." I hugged him back and kissed his cheek

"Then I'll never leave your side, just to make sure" I smiled at him

"(Y/N), can I show you something?" He asked me

"Sure" I replied back

"Okay, but first put on this blindfold" he requested. I already know what's he up to, a surprise I think to celebrate our anniversary. But I'll just act like I didn't know.

"Alright" I agreed. Then he tied a blindfold into my head and then carried me to somewhere.

Dark Pit's P.O.V

Alright, its time for my surprise. Okay, I'm worried if she doesn't like it. I landed in the floating island with a table for two, trees with branches that were shaped like hearts, and an astonishing view.

"Okay, we're here" I said to (Y/N)

"That's good, I'm getting sick of this blindfold" she joked

I removed her blindfold and she gasped with her hands near her heart. I hopes she likes it.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"Like it?" She said with a serious tone "I love it!"

"Now, let's sit for dinner, a dinner by the one and only" I announced while pointing towards myself. She only smiled and giggled.

As we sat down in the table for two, the sunset greeted us. I looked towards (Y/N), her (E/C) eyes thanking the beautiful sunset. I tried my best to hide my blush. After our dinner, we sat down in a bench and talked all night.

"(Y/N), I have one last surprise for you..." I said while reaching out to my guitar.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine~

She gave me the sweetest smile while blushing and playing with her fingers.

You make me happy, when times are grey~

She giggled and didn't look at me in the eye.

You never know, dear. How much I love you~

She exploded into a blushing mess and covered her face with her hands.

So please don't take my sunshine away~

She clapped her hands and gave me a smile once again.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked

"Of course, silly" she laughed

She leaned in for a kiss, and I leaned as well. Her lips are soft and warm. We had to separate for air. But, the kiss was passionate.

"That was my gift for our anniversary" she said

"Well, I think mine was better" I claimed.

"Yeah, I guess your right." She said "But at least I finally heard your singing voice. I wish I recorded it"

"Then I'll let you hear my voice every single day" he said with a smile

I laughed."You really do look like Pit if you smile"

To my surprise, he just chuckled. And hugged me. I'll always be by your side Dark Pit, no matter what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello peps! Zoe here! Nothing to say, but just remember if you want to follow me, find OutOofZeBlu cuz that's me😜

Quote for the day:
Be yourself, everyone else is taken
-Oscar Wilde

Quote for the day:Be yourself, everyone else is taken-Oscar Wilde