A Damsel In Distress?

Dark Pit's P.O.V

Ever since the night (Y/N) had that nightmare, she's been acting different than usual. I mean she still smiles and hugs me but, most of the time she's like distracted.

Whenever Palutena mentions the Underworld, she gets very scared, as if she has seen a ghost. Whenever we go out together she holds on to me, as if it was our last date. Whenever I call out her name, she quickly turns to see me, as if I'm in danger or something.

"(Y/N), are you really sure your okay?" I ask out of concern

"Yeah, I'm... okay" she let out big sigh

"Well, I for one say, you're not okay. You've been acting off lately. Is it because of that nightmare?" I asked while holding her hand.

She held my hand back, and didn't look at me. "I assume that means yes"

I grabbed both of her hands and made her face me "(Y/N)! Wake up! Its just a nightmare, its not real!" I screamed out with frustration.

She looked at me with wide eyes. Then she gave me a beautiful smile and placed her two hands on my cheeks. "I know, that's why you shouldn't worry about me."

"How can I not if your acting weird?" I asked

"Just remember that I'm fine, nothing is wrong with me. I promise" she replied.

"Fine, I promise" I pouted. I'm still worried about her. I walked her home and bid her goodnight. Then I walked towards my home.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Dark Pit seems pretty worried now. I better loosen up, he better not know what I'm planning. I waited till midnight and went out. To where exactly? You'll see.

Since I can't fly, I have to walk. Oh, great, just when my legs refuses to walk. After hours of walking, I finally reached my destination.

Asking where again? Fine, I'll tell you. The Underworld. I know, I'm doing this for Dark Pit. I didn't want the worst to happen.

"(Y/N)..... I knew you would agree to come... " I heard a voice say.

"Y-Yeah, but I'm not doing this for myself" I tried to act tough

"Well then..... Keep moving forward...." The voice instructed

"Alright...." I followed. I kept walking forward for long minutes and I started to get tired.

"GHOST VOICE?! HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA MAKE ME WALK?!" I asked with anger and frustration

"Not for long..." Answered the voice back. But the voice sounds so close. I looked up, surprised to see Hades. "I thought you wouldn't come...."

"I didn't want to come here, Hades" I replied with a cold voice

"Why so cold, huh?" He taunted me "I'm trying to give you a warm welcome back gift."

When I heard that, I took a step back. "Now, now. I won't take your wings." I sighed with relief. "But, I do have something even better"
He chuckled and grabbed me with his giant hands.

Dark Pit's P.O.V.

Ugh.... Shut up, Birds! I'm trying to sleep.... Zzzz.... Argh! Fine, I'm up!

I stood up from the bed and prepared myself for the day. Brush my teeth and changed my toga. I planned to wake up (Y/N), so that we could be early for Palutena's mission.

I walked towards her house and walked up the stairs towards her door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!